Positive feedback

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I have had nothing but great experiences on MASC. I purchased the Bullet 3 w/ Iwaki 70 from Deboy69 (Matt). He kept it running so I could see it operate and showed me how to break it down and clean it. The price was great. The skimmer has been rocking my 225 and I have removed my filter socks. Thanks a lot Matt.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Jda123 (Doug) was also awesome. When I was looking for a chiller he mentioned that Aquatic Imports in Boulder had a used one that was the same as his. He even drove over to make sure and checked it out without me even asking. Once I got up there and bought it he helped me to get it running via messages since the instruction manual left some things out.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
ReefChief was quick to notice on my introductory post that I wanted to get rid of my angry clown tang. We agreed on a swap and he was on time and patient as we pulled apart my DT to get him out. I am really glad to have met so many great people in the last few months. Hope the clown tang is doing well Josh and your ich issue has cleared up.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MuralReef;246994 said:
ReefChief was quick to notice on my introductory post that I wanted to get rid of my angry clown tang. We agreed on a swap and he was on time and patient as we pulled apart my DT to get him out. I am really glad to have met so many great people in the last few months. Hope the clown tang is doing well Josh and your ich issue has cleared up.
Thanks buddy, I got a great fish out of the deal, ich seems to be going away and clown tang is doing great. He got lucky, he was one of few fish who hadnt been added back to the DT when the outbreak happened, so hes happily living in a holding tank with my kole and Lt. tangs and has not been exposed to the parasite. If you ever need anything, let me know!