Post Count Titles

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
After our last BOD meeting, we decided to turn on the post count title feature on the forums.

Here is the current setup. Please feel free to send me sugestions of other titles you would like to see and I will work them in.

Detritus - 0
Chromi - 50
Clownfish - 100
Mandarin - 250
Hawkfish - 500
Wrasse - 750
Trigger - 1000
Lionfish - 1500
Angelfish - 2500
Shawk - 5000+

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post Count Titles

What about sunburst for the person with the most post like a championship title!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post Count Titles

303travism;223725 said:
What about sunburst for the person with the most post like a championship title!
Or better yet Jawfish since they like to talk a lot!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Post Count Titles

that0neguy1126;223770 said:
Technically yes. I can modify a specific forum to not count toward post count.
Just a thought. It would eliminate some people that really only post in the classifieds.

Also, Jamie's "pics brah" shouldn't count lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;223780 said:
Just a thought. It would eliminate some people that really only post in the classifieds.

Also, Jamie's "pics brah" shouldn't count lol
+1000

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Post Count Titles

The titles are more of a fun thing rather than a tool to inform others of anything of merit. I also actually believe that it has said each persons thread count the entire time (prior to this implementation) below their name if you are logged in on a comp. Again I would urge people not to rely on post counts or title names to = merit, knowledge or value :D

Case in point one could welcome everyone in the introduction threads and move on past detritus :D