1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Power blue tank

Discussion in 'Softies (Leathers and Mushrooms)' started by koliavong, Feb 27, 2014.

1. koliavong

koliavong Copepod

Anyone have any baby blue tangs for sale?

2. xxHLTxx

xxHLTxx Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

I believe Nick Ambrosio has one, maybe not though. He can get them in pretty often and pretty small.

3. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Hope you have a good qt procedure in place, they seem to be especially susceptible to marine ich.

4. jda123

jda123 Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

The bigger ones are easier, IME... but that might not be possible. They chain of custody is really important IMO. If you get them from a good wholesaler, they will be pretty hardy. They are not all created equal IME once they get to the store. The ones that I have seen at AquaMart and also at the place in Greeley have always looked really good to me, so I always assumed that they had a good wholesaler. There could also be other good ones that I have no been to.

I currently have one in my 240 with a clown tang... both though to be jerks and ich magnets. You can come and check them out if you want... neither have any visible disease, but they will circle each other a bit from time to time when food is in the tank.