1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Premier Fish Order

Discussion in 'Premier Fish & Reef' started by djkms, Jul 25, 2011.

1. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Hello all,

Premier will be making a fish order this Wednesday for Delivery on Thursday. Fish will be coming from the leading wholesaler in the nation and held at Premier for observation and treatment if necessary. Will's quarantine procedures are second to none and if you are looking to getting a nice, healthy and vibrant fish shoot me a PM of what you are looking for. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks
    Kris (on behalf of Premier Fish and Reef)

*** Updated - order for 10/04/2011 ***

All requests need to be in no later than 10/03/2011 - order will be placed on 10/04/2011 and delivered on 10/05/2011. Please remember fish will not be released to you until they are healthy, disease free and eating. This is also a good opportunity for you to come by and look at the wonderful coral stock currently in!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
  2. mhaith

mhaith Copepod

PM sent

3. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Can't believe no one is jumping on this, this is like a personal shopper for fish.

4. djkms

Guys, you are PM'ing me about a list. There are way too many fish to list and convert to retail from wholesale. Its better if you are looking for something specific and I can get you price and size availability. If Premier can't get it this go around he can get it on next order.

5. djkms

Fish order moved to the beginning of next week. Rockys_Pride is correct, this is like a personal shopper for fish. Let us know what fish you want, premier will order it, quarantine it, get it eating and ready to go before it hits your system. A fish list is hard because it is a huge list and ever changing. To get a idea of what is in stock check liveaquaria.com - the wholesale source is the same.

6. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

price on a mated pair of blue spot jawfish?

7. Zooid

Zooid Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd like a price on a pair of aiptasia eating filefish.

8. othercents

othercents Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Price on Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse and Falco Hawkfish.. Those should finish out the fish I want.

9. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

pm sent

10. djkms

For those that posted here and those who PM'd - I will be meeting with Will tonight and will get prices.

Don your request is something that should come directly from a Diver not a wholesaler but I will try.

Gale, do you want a filefish in particular? There is no guarantee any fish will eat aiptasia in captivity.

11. Zooid

Zooid Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Bristletail filefish are aiptasia eating filefish.
    [attachment=60005:name]

Attached Files:

12. ChrisB

ChrisB Prawn

Lol he looks breaded like a fishstick

13. djkms

PM's sent

14. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Are the aptasia eating files reef safe?

15. djkms

16. Dane

Dane Amphipod

Blackheaded jawfish

17. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

How about a 4 lined wrasse?

18. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

When is the next order going? I need some lyretail anthias.

19. djkms

We have lyretail's in stock. 5 females@$20 & 1 male@$30

20. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

How long have they been in QT? I would take 2 females and a male. Or would it be better to take all females?