Premier Fish Order

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd take them all LOL.
You might need the male to keep the females in line. They may tear each other up trying to determine which one will be the male.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm that would be 6 more fish into my 92 gallon. It consists of 5 chromis, 1 small clown, 6 line wrasse, 1 4" Powder Blue tang. Would that be too much and too fast? I still want a few more lil guys in my tank. I would love to take them all.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;109512 said:
How long have they been in QT? I would take 2 females and a male. Or would it be better to take all females?
We pretty much have lyretails in stock all the time. I would guess around 3 weeks or so. Premier will not release fish to you that are showing any signs of disease, stress or not eating. Scale samples are taken from each fish. This does not mean you shouldn't quarantine every fish yourself.

As far as what to take, its a crap shoot really. Zooid is right they might fight and possibly kill each other. However I purchased 3 lyretails 1 male 2 female and months later one of the females changed...its up to you just be aware anything can happen!!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;109518 said:
We pretty much have lyretails in stock all the time. I would guess around 3 weeks or so. Premier will not release fish to you that are showing any signs of disease, stress or not eating. Scale samples are taken from each fish. This does not mean you shouldn't quarantine every fish yourself.

As far as what to take, its a crap shoot really. Zooid is right they might fight and possibly kill each other. However I purchased 3 lyretails 1 male 2 female and months later one of the females changed...its up to you just be aware anything can happen!!
Thanks Kris! When is a good time to grab them? I will be down in Denver tomorrow night.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;109520 said:
I get off work at 7pm tomorrow night and can be at the shop around 7:30. Will might be able to meet you their earlier though between 5:30-6:30.
so do you work for premier now?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ehh, thats a stretch. I am not employed by Premier, how about subcontractor, does that work for you?

I help Will with internet stuff, MASC & soon to be photography for sales. And no Will did not help me any way in buying my camera, that was all me :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;109543 said:
Ehh, thats a stretch. I am not employed by Premier, how about subcontractor, does that work for you?

I help Will with internet stuff, MASC & soon to be photography for sales. And no Will did not help me any way in buying my camera, that was all me :)
works for me if it works for you ....lol
i was just starting to wonder what all this "we" stuff was about ...next question was going to be when is the big day? ...lmao

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
New fish order going in on 10/04/2011
All requests need to be in no later than 10/03/2011 - order will be placed on 10/04/2011 and delivered on 10/05/2011. Please remember fish will not be released to you until they are healthy, disease free and eating. This is also a good opportunity for you to come by and look at the wonderful coral stock currently in! Please PM me if you would like any fish.

Thanks!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will you guys be around this weekend at all so I can check out the SPS. Been wanting to for a long time now, but never been able to get in. LMK.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I'll take a fish!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
djkms;116286 said:
I can be at the shop this weekend Heffe, just let me know what day and time you would like to stop by. Chris, what fish are you looking to get?
Trying to figure that out still... :(
Need something reef safe. Doesn't seem like there are many options left. Have clowns a tang and a wrasses. What's left? Might risk a dwarf angel.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Or maybe a set of anthias. Idk :/

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;116287 said:
How about saturday. Just tell me what time works for you. Tyvm!!!
How does 1pm sound?

ChrisB;116310 said:
Trying to figure that out still... :(
Need something reef safe. Doesn't seem like there are many options left. Have clowns a tang and a wrasses. What's left? Might risk a dwarf angel.
I am picking up a flame angel on this order since my last 2 died in quarantine before I even got them in my tank (not ordered from Premier). If you dont want to risk a angel what about a firefish?

ChrisB;116311 said:
Or maybe a set of anthias. Idk :/
IMO/IME anthias do best in schools of 5 or 7. I have noticed too much aggression with smaller schools. That would be a tight fit for a 72 I think.