1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Premier Fish Order

Discussion in 'Premier Fish & Reef' started by djkms, Jul 25, 2011.

1. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

3301 w. Hampden ave Unit R. Sheridan CO 80110

See you tomorrow. If anyone else wants to come by around 1pm as well you are more than welcome to!

2. othercents

othercents Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I need another dwarf angel fish. My Yellowtail Angel is missing and my wife's upset that her namesake is presumably dead. Lemonpeel, Red Strip, Bicolor, or Half Black Angelfish will work. I like the Half Black Angelfish the most, but might be a little undersized for what I need. The Lemonpeel will give the most contrast against the rest of the fish I have.

3. Heffe01

Heffe01 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Sweet...see you then.

4. Mityboognish1

Mityboognish1 Copepod

5. djkms

I dont show one on the current list but it might become available on the next list to be released Monday. If so I will let you know. Generally speaking if its available on Live Aquaria it is available to us. We use the same wholesaler as LA.

6. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

How much for a copperbanded?

7. djkms

For you Lance, $1000

Ok serious, $40-$200 depending on size. Only X-Large in stock right now and they are running $200, about 5-6". List might change monday hopefully! I am looking to get one myself.

8. projectx

yea looking for a smaller one *cheaper * lol
    Keep me posted, I might be good for one.
    Thanks

9. djkms

No problem. Just a FYI, we will not order the small ones - only medium and large. The survival rate of the little guys is pretty bad. Now if you really want a small one we can order it, quarantine it and try to get it feeding but you will need to put a deposit down. I will let you know if any show up on the new list.

If you guys want anything else please let me know, we are closing the order Monday, might even order Monday afternoon instead of Tuesday.

10. projectx

Let me know on a medium one, I know they are hard to keep, no sense in adding any more complications to the mix

11. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

how much do the smaller ones run ..i would be willing to do this as i have a small tank

12. djkms

Don,

They are $40. Deposit would be $20 non refundable. We will be placing the order tomorrow. If one is available do you want me to order you one?

13. dv3

sure can i paypal it?

14. djkms

You bet, i will let you know if one is available.

15. dv3

thanks

16. djkms

Order is closing today. If you would like to get any fish please PM me what you are looking for. For current prices please check http://www.liveaquaria.com as our prices will be the same as theirs on most occasions.

Thanks!
    Kris

17. djkms

Stock list as of today:
    No S-L copperbands - only XL (sorry guys I wanted one as well!)

Order is being pushed back until Thursday, so we will close the order here on MASC Wednesday, hopefully they get some Copperbands in!

Don,
    I see these on the list though :) - Spiny Star Astraea

18. dv3

how much for the snails chris? $.50 each?

19. djkms

Lay off the rock Don! $5 each

20. projectx

That stinks about the copperbands, hope a few more days makes a diff