Prints framed and unframed available for sale

thejrc

Clown Fish
All,

After donating a few of my photos to the conference I got a lot of unexpected feedback from people wondering if I sell my prints!!?? I hadnt really ever thought about it.

After getting home and catching up on everything I thought about it and figured why not, it's probably a good way to recoup some of my expenses in the hobby! I took a few minutes today to upload some of my favorites to a company called Imagekind, they handle the shopping cart, printing, framing, and shipping and I get a small percentage of the purchase, but hey I dont have time to deal with it anyhow! They have many different frames, mattes, and canvas styles to choose from and should you decide to frame your own you can get raw prints at pretty low prices.

So if you feel like supporting my plankton pursuits *and* having something nice to hang on your wall take a peek:

http://THEJRC.imagekind.com/AquaticArt

Thankye Thankye

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
awesome ...what is the first pic thats pretty cool ...wait don't tell me let it be an abstract ...lol

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very cool picts for sure. Might have to take a few of those of your hands

I would be grateful for lessons on how to do it lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Joe these were definitely sweet man! The frames Joe had at the Marine Conference were sweet! You guys should definitely check them out.