Purple sky paly on ebay

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, those are nice. I'll make you a deal. I won't bid against you, if you frag me one. LOL!! They are way out of my price range. :)

120greefman

asneiman;102560 said:
Wow, those are nice. I'll make you a deal. I won't bid against you, if you frag me one. LOL!! They are way out of my price range. :)
I have a feeling that is going to be everyones deal. Will see how many I get and if they live. If so will do one at next frag swap I am at or a dbtc.

120greefman

I got a feeling whatever I bid it will just keep getting raised. They had another nice rock of stuff last week that went for 750. I will just watch for the vendor that buys them, let him take the risk of them melting and when they are released I will buy a polyp or two. I appreciate the offer though.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well if anyone wants to bid\buy these my offer stands i can pay-pal for them when i get off work 2 am im sure some other people may be interested also

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
what scares me it that it says polyp not polyps ...could they claim wsiwyg just applies to getting a polyp from that colony

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have won auctions from them before off of ebay and they do wysiwyg so the item pictured is what you will get and they have great customer service with DOA.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The auction says "Frag / Colony Size: approx 2.5" X 2" OPEN" I couldn't imagine how one polyp could be that big.

Auction 130541727421 is 1" x 1.5", and it looks much smaller.

I think you'd be ok, but then again, $200 is a lot of $$$

120greefman

it's wysiwyg. might try sniping it at the last minute. if I do dvenson you have dibs on 3 polyps as long as I do not pay more than 20pp.

120greefman

Didn't get it. Picked up 3 sweet frags yesterday though for less than 100. Will do picks once I get them and they settle in.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;102648 said:
$371.66 are you freakin kidding me.
cmon ....purple sky ...thats the shizzle for rizzle my nizzlle ...lol
the guy who bought it will probably make money if he frags it ....takes $$$ to be a playa ( i'm not a playa ...lol)

120greefman

dv3;102649 said:
cmon ....purple sky ...thats the shizzle for rizzle my nizzlle ...lol
the guy who bought it will probably make money if he frags it ....takes $$$ to be a playa ( i'm not a playa ...lol)
You are correct, you have to spend a little to make a little. I sell zoas about twice a year but it is well worth it. Just got my frag tank up and running so I am very excited as I have much more room for variety and room for fragging.