Putting Names and Faces Together

Re:putting Names and Faces Together

User name: Serpentar, love serpent starfish, was my name on SWF.com I have been doin freshwater my whole life, got into saltwater 2 years ago. I have had 2 twenty gallon tanks, this is the first big one.

Tank: 72 Bow Front Reef

Post edited by: serpentar, at: 2007/12/18 02:59

Hi... I\'m new on CMASC.... hope to meet many of you and learn a hell of a lot!

Screen name: Sharkdiver

How I got it..... It is what I love to do, ah, dive with sharks that is. Preferably Tiger and Great Whites!

Post edited by: sharkdiver, at: 2008/01/27 13:18

Post edited by: sharkdiver, at: 2008/01/27 13:29

Post edited by: sharkdiver, at: 2008/01/27 17:14

I got the screen name DayFive from the fifth day of creation which is the day all the animals in the sea were created. Here is a picture of me and my daughters.

Josh
[img size=448]http://www.marinecolorado.org/mambo//components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/MASC.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: DayFive, at: 2008/02/20 19:12

Putting Names and Faces Together

I am horrible at choosing screen names, and the first thing that popped into my head was from my favorite movie, Finding Nemo. I love the part where Dore is singing, "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimiing." So I picked the name JustKeepSwimming.

My real name is Ashley Hall.

If you squint I look just fine.

Looks arent everything are they?

Here are a couple....

Nates 80's look LOL

Nates dressed up for a wedding look (stop whistling already)

Poker night!

and finally....Scrubbed out Nate at the lake

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man it is good to see that you are alive and well. You kind of dropped off the face of the earth there for awhile didnt you! We still need to get together one of these days for a beer!

Cheers~!

hello everyone?

My name is Keith and i have been in the hobby for a couple years now. i started out with freshwater when Harry (adams0816) sold me his old 55g tank back in 2003. i kept african cichlids for a couple years and finally caved in to the pressure (thanks Harry!) and set up a 20L reef a couple years ago. it was up and running nicely for a year before i just got too busy with newborn baby and walking toddler to really keep up with it. not to mention my huge commute from f.c.to westminster every day. i am currently getting my 60g reef going. i have just about everything for it, just need to piece it together.
I was born in Denver a long time ago. i have lived in japan, d.c, oregon, florida and managed to find my way back to colorado back in 93'. i have a great wife (jeni) and 2 kids (Noah and Kira). everyone is excited that i am getting the tank back up and running.
i picked my screen name (mbunakeith) because, at first i was into cichlids, but since i dont do "fresh": anymore, i changed my screename to "zombiereef" because i like white zombie and reefs. i have a subtle streak of fascination with classic horror movies. it seemed to fit.
click on my screename to see my personal page and picture.

Jon! Very much alive and well. Been super busy with work and customizing scooters! I didnt drop off the face of the earth...just dont hang out on the forums much anymore cause it makes me want a tank again and I just dont have the time right now :(

You still have those red people eaters I gave ya a frag of 5 years ago? LOL

We do need to grab a beer sometime....sometime soon my friend.

Nate

tatadero

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
1) My screen name is pretty self explanatory, especially after reading #2. I wasn't really up for creativity the day I made it. Go figure.

2) Name, Todd Atadero

3) World series picture of my wife and myself! I am on the left! :p

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got my screen name from a friend of mine seeing that I always had a girlfriend he said I was "fly"...and I would always ask "Why am I so fly?"....ha ha

Real name - Colin

btw, yes that is a Milwaukee Brewer's blanket in the background........grew up in Wisconsin and was given many of them!

Sorry to hear about that whole "Wisconsin thing".

Just kidding, I am originally from Chicago, and it seemed as though people from IL and Wi were always fueding. I think it was the football teams(GO BEARS)being such rivals.

Spleify