Putting Names and Faces Together

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;76897 said:
well I guess it's belated but here goes

this pic just makes me laugh
Just want to clarify that I did NOT take this pic! :)

New to it

I'm new to this hobby and was referred to this site. Very helpful! I've always wanted a salt water aquarium but very hesitant to add responsibility. I'm 6 weeks in and absolutely love it. Thanks Oceans Apart!

1) How you got your screen name. I'm a life long surfer from Florida and spend years in Australia. So Surfer was an easy name to utilize.
2) Your real name. Chris
3) Post a picture of yourself! I don't know if the upload will work but i'll try. I just signed up on the forum.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome aboard.
They have surfing in Florida? Only water sport I did out there was waterski with the gators.

Some surf in Florida. Mostly around Sebastian Beach Inlet. Florida's claim to fame is Kelly Slater. Much better in down under in AUS. Thanks for the welcome.

Who, Me?!?

So I have to say I was a but frustrated with the fact that it wanted me to create a name with no LESS than 25 characters :confused:

Lotus Elise is the name of my Lab (she goes by Elise) and it is the name I have used for quite a while in the online world.

My real name is Rachel, and I have had an interest in saltwater for a few years (my mom's BF has a couple of them) but I am just now really getting into the hobby. I recently purchased a 125 off of someone and have had a heck of a time getting things together... still working it as we speak. Currently the fish are ****ed off at me occupying a 55 gal while I get everything settled in their bigger home. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

[attachment=59639:name]

I got my screen name from my gamer tag. RPC-Noid on halo PC. I buddy soon started calling me Noider. Noid was used here so I used Noider.

My real name is John

This is me and my little girl Jasmine. She is 2 1/2 now

[attachment=60978:name]

My screen name is the same on reef central so I carried it over to this forum, as for the name I live in Denver and I am into the saltwater aquarium hobby =) real name is Beau

Last edited by a moderator:

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Face to the Name

My screen name is Coloagro..real name is Trevor.

Originally born in Phx, lived on the beach in Oceanside, CA for 2 years while working for 2 different ocean institutes and now living in Denver as of May 2011! I'm staying put for good! I love the mountains but I had to bring my little slice of ocean with me ;)

[attachment=60987:name]My little bro and I @ Breck on a pow pow day - I am on the right

[attachment=60989:name]Me and my pup Jackson at my old beach pad in O'side, CA

[attachment=60988:name]
My slice of ocean aka scuba spot at the Laguna Tide Pools
The ocean is my passion but I love Colorado!

[attachment=60990:name]
The ocean is a photographers paradise
[attachment=60991:name]
My 2 favorite things in life ( My Dog & The Ocean )
My best friend in life - Jackson - My 6 1/2 yr old Black Lab /Aussie Mix :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well most of you know me by now... Though we've had several new members lately so I suppose I can introduce myself to the noobs. :)

My name is Gabe and I have kept aquariums for a while but have been into the saltwater kind for just under a year now. I love it more than I ever thought I would. If you see me at a meeting please do not hesitate to say hello. I'm the doofy chubby guy and I don't bite hard... lol

[attachment=60996:name]

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My neme: Michael (mike)

Screen name majicmike. I was first giving this name as an equipment operator. The truck drivers Always said it was like magic when I would load their trucks. Was fast, never used a bucket scale and always hit weights. Then I cuaght on they called me Majic from then on. I just changed the g to a j because I thought it was memerable. Then I took it to my ATV buisness Majic Performance. Then people would say I must use magic to make my bikes run so hard.

I have lived in colorado my whole life. I want to move to a fishing village in Mexico. The towns name is Los Barriles and that is my home in my mind.

[attachment=61016:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could so give up this life and move to some small fishing village myself.