Putting Names and Faces Together

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
my user name is simple my last name ambrosio and i love zoas so ambrosiozoa was born. not a very cool story i know real name is nick ambrosio aka bruce(thats a whole other story) [attachment=61024:name]me and my little pup when i finished my in wall tank build

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
My name is Chad, CRW is my intials and the last part I hope is self explanatory ;) I know super creative. Here is a pic of me and my son (Cayden), which most if you I have met have met too.

Damn Nick are we twins ? lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
People tell me I look like George Clooney...meh..

[attachment=61025:name]

Screen name dirtefish, real name is steve.
Pics are before my babies were born and I quit drinking so add 20lbs and some bags under my eyes lol.

Ready to go to the bar.

Home from the bar

My two kiddos, anathyn and elliott

Will add an fts, my cell took a crappy pic

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I went through this thread and I never did post a pic of me. I got my user name Hoosier Daddy (Who's your Daddy)when I was doing a fantasy basketball league and it has just stuck with me since. My real name is Scott. I have been in the hobby since 99. Here's a pic of me and my daughter Lexi at the Rockies game. The other pic is my other passion for hunting Upland game with my two best pals Maximus (L) & Leonidas (R) :D.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll play too! My real name is Jack and my first offload vehicle was a Blazer, when I was 18 I made an email blazinjack. It's stuck with me since then... (no, it has nothing to do with any habitual substances;-)
Anyways, been running saltwater since my cousin gave me his 55gal in sept 2010. Never was really into aquariums before that, so I'm pretty new!! Here's my face with my 2 kiddos:

And here is my tank today, a 120 full reef:

Cheers!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You mean I need to take a pic of myself? Hmm, maybe. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm Brian aka 09bumblebee. My user name came from my car, I had an 09 cobalt ss that was black and yellow. And I'm beyond addicted to transformers. I'm 25 been into reefs for 6 years took a 4 yr break in there though and dumped all my money in a 69 camaro. Here's the pics. This is my wife and I, my cobalt, and the camaro. And my 90 and my 30.

Ahhshoot

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=62647:name]

Hello...my screen name is Ahhshoot. This name has stuck with me ever since I created it back in the AOL days.
My real name is Jeremy and I have been in the saltwater hobby for about a year now. I have had freshwater tanks for as long as I can remember.
The picture is of my wife Colette and myself.

hello all my screen name is robertgangly i signed up for a web site and it generated this name for me and i just stuck with it lol my real name is robert and my wife is lainie we owned aquatic treasures in cheyenne for years and we love fish and corals anyway i build and drag race mustangs also my other weekness [attachment=62649:name]the other one is one of my 3 mustangs it just got painted and is not finished yet but will be done soon

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Cool cars Brian & Robert! Have you guys done any racing at Bandimere, maybe with the USP heads-up guys? You might know a bunch of folks on my home site, CRN:

www.ColoradoRacing.com

Check it out sometime, I have the same screenname over there, been Administering it for almost 10 years. They would get a kick out of seeing pics of your car too. I'll post a pic of myself and my car when I'm at home later.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have done a ton of racing at bandimere. Cobalt went 11.8 on slicks and a 2 step. The camaro has been down once. It's built for a turbo but ran out of money. Kids will do that to you haha. Haven't been to bandimere in awhile since the camaro doesn't have that 600+ hp yet haha. I drive it frequently to car shows though.

i have not been in a while but yea raced tons at bandimere,douglas wy, juelsburg co, and we use to got to st louis mo, every year for world ford challange till they quit having it lol thats funny brian i built mine for turbo too but have not put it on yet still have it on nitrous should be close to 1000 to 1100 hp on the juice though have about $25,000 in motor alone [attachment=62654:name]there is a couple of motor ok better stop on the fish site lol