Putting Names and Faces Together

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice! Mine is duel purpose wanted the drivability but a low 10sec car as well. I did everything on the car except paint and build the motor. Had a company in New York build the motor. I did the chassis, cage, built the fab 9 rear end from scratch body work etc etc.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine's my name. I'm just not that creative. LOL
And here's what I look like on a good day...
[attachment=62953:name]

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice bump Suzanne. This got left behind. I know we have more newer members out there.

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My screen name is a poker name I use. My real name is Nadia and here's a pic of me in the Rainforest Café Las Vegas [attachment=62955:name]

Im Chelle. My screen name is my whole name Ra'Chelle L. Klassy. and iv only been reefing for a little over a year. Im in the thornton area. This picture is actually pretty old however only one of me on this comp.
[attachment=63641:name]

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rlklassy;224244 said:
Im Chelle. My screen name is my whole name Ra'Chelle L. Klassy. and iv only been reefing for a little over a year. Im in the thornton area. This picture is actually pretty old however only one of me on this comp.
View attachment 11616
And she's taken. LOL

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224284 said:
Yeah, well, I HAD to say that, since SOMEONE turned this thread into a dating situation. LOL!
Looks like I can send back old this old spice I just ordered...dang...was hoping for a new victim...err...friend. =)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah... send that nasty stuff back. She's too gorgeous to be single. And nobody likes Old Spice. Not sure anyone ever did...

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Hey, are you the MASC HouseMother? :D