Putting Names and Faces Together

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;224293 said:
Hey, are you the MASC HouseMother? :D
Who? Me?? No way. I'm just trying to help poor Boogie out. Saving the man from certain rejection, and giving helpful hints so he can successfully 'cuddle' at some point in the future.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Poor Boogie, he's like this:

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Awww, Boogie is like the kitteh here:

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Wasn't there a singles thread? I can't find it.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224313 said:
It's in the lounge. Probably in a dark corner, doing things it doesn't want us to see.
ROFL!!!!!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
WAIT!! I went back a page!!!! grr....

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;224313 said:
It's in the lounge. Probably in a dark corner, doing things it doesn't want us to see.
Apparently, heh. Still can't find it in either Lounge. I must be blind.

CindyL;224291 said:
Yeah... send that nasty stuff back. She's too gorgeous to be single. And nobody likes Old Spice. Not sure anyone ever did...
LMAO my boyfriend wears pure sport old spice hahahaha and so does my father... deodorant anywayskinda creepy lol but thank you Cindy i had not realized this became the singles thread.... and yes its still there i looked at it last night lol some funny stuff

However....if anyone is looking to cuddle i know A lady by the name of Cindy with a man dwelling cat.... very soft and .....well ... i promise no matter how bad you are.....at cuddling..........it will still come back for more ;)

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This thread cracks me up. Cindy you are hilarious. Thank you for putting a smile on my face today!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rlklassy;224345 said:
LMAO my boyfriend wears pure sport old spice hahahaha and so does my father... deodorant anywayskinda creepy lol but thank you Cindy i had not realized this became the singles thread.... and yes its still there i looked at it last night lol some funny stuff
Oh crap! I stepped in it AGAIN! I really gotta stop doing that. (they deleted the singles thread either last night or this morning)

rlklassy;224346 said:
However....if anyone is looking to cuddle i know A lady by the name of Cindy with a man dwelling cat.... very soft and .....well ... i promise no matter how bad you are.....at cuddling..........it will still come back for more ;)
Yeah, my cat seriously prefers guy laps to girl ones. Such a weirdo. He's happy to give cuddling lessons, too.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
LittleCrabby101;224354 said:
I think I see you all the time at the fish store too haha
Can't be me. Nonono. I neeeeever go to fish stores. Or to people's houses that have corals for sale. Or to meetings where they have raffles.
OK, so you might have seen me at a couple of stores... and maybe a house or two...

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224356 said:
Can't be me. Nonono. I neeeeever go to fish stores. Or to people's houses that have corals for sale. Or to meetings where they have raffles.
OK, so you might have seen me at a couple of stores... and maybe a house or two...
I don't go to meetings and rarely to someone's house so it was for sure at a fish store! ;)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
LittleCrabby101;224357 said:
I don't go to meetings and rarely to someone's house so it was for sure at a fish store! ;)
I'm so busted. HAHA.
Hi. My name is Cindy. I'm a reef addict. It all started with a 35 gallon mixed reef setup with clowns & an anemone, and corals that I didn't know the names of...

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224359 said:
I'm so busted. HAHA.
Hi. My name is Cindy. I'm a reef addict. It all started with a 35 gallon mixed reef setup with clowns & an anemone, and corals that I didn't know the names of...
You are busted Cindy!!! nice to meet you though. How long have you kept saltwater for?