1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Quick release door on Aqua Medic Fish Trap

Discussion in 'Aqua Medic' started by Aqua-Medic, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Aqua-Medic

Aqua-Medic Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

2. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice. Does it come with fishing line?

3. aztecdreams

aztecdreams Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

It does. I caught a regal angel out of my 240 in about 15 minutes

4. Aqua-Medic

Thanks aztec!

Yes, Like he said, it comes with everything you need. Just need to bait your own food. The Fish trap actually comes with extra string a few other parts in case you loose them. You can use as much string as you like from as far away as you like.

I'm working on doing a video of the Aqua Medic Fish Trap catching a fish.

Chad Wohlers
    Aqua Medic of North America

5. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Chad,

I would really like to pick up one of your traps locally. Can you shoot me a PM of where I can buy one cheap? Thanks!

6. joeMASC

joeMASC Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Me too.

7. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Can we go to aqua medic in Loveland to buy one? Or does it have to be from a lfs?

8. Ghosty

Ghosty Prawn

Nice, I NEED one! Finally catch these voracious-appetite Chromis and move them to another tank. Without tearing down this giant rockwork.

9. Aqua-Medic

Anyone is welcome to come to the office and pick up what they need. We will contact your local or favorite Aqua Medic vender and do the payment transaction through them. Just let us know when you plan to come out so we can set aside some time and products for you. We are open between 8am-5pm M-F. We are located just off I-25 near the Fort Collins/Loveland Airport.

5803 Byrd Drive
    Loveland, CO 80538

Chad Wohlers

10. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Nothing short of what I would expect to hear back from you Chad!!!! Excellent Customer Service as always, and another great example of how awesome our sponsors are!!!!!

11. 09bumblebee

09bumblebee Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

What's the price on this bad boy?

12. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Chad,

Do you have a vendor in the SW Denver area? Aquamart maybe? Loveland is a bit of a trek for me...

13. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Kris, I have one here for sale that is new @ $49.99 or you are welcome to borrow my used one as well.

14. Aqua-Medic

$48.99 MSRP

You will save more than that by not tearing apart your aquascaping, breaking corals, and stressing other tank mates.

15. Aqua-Medic

Yes, Aquamart does carry our products. You may want to call and make sure they have the traps in stock.