Quick release door on Aqua Medic Fish Trap

Aqua-Medic

Cleaner Shrimp
aztecdreams;205505 said:
It does. I caught a regal angel out of my 240 in about 15 minutes
Thanks aztec!

Yes, Like he said, it comes with everything you need. Just need to bait your own food. The Fish trap actually comes with extra string a few other parts in case you loose them. You can use as much string as you like from as far away as you like.

I'm working on doing a video of the Aqua Medic Fish Trap catching a fish.

Chad Wohlers
Aqua Medic of North America

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Nice, I NEED one! Finally catch these voracious-appetite Chromis and move them to another tank. Without tearing down this giant rockwork.

Aqua-Medic

Cleaner Shrimp
Anyone is welcome to come to the office and pick up what they need. We will contact your local or favorite Aqua Medic vender and do the payment transaction through them. Just let us know when you plan to come out so we can set aside some time and products for you. We are open between 8am-5pm M-F. We are located just off I-25 near the Fort Collins/Loveland Airport.

5803 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538

Chad Wohlers

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Aqua-Medic;214671 said:
Anyone is welcome to come to the office and pick up what they need. We will contact your local or favorite Aqua Medic vender and do the payment transaction through them. Just let us know when you plan to come out so we can set aside some time and products for you.
Nothing short of what I would expect to hear back from you Chad!!!! Excellent Customer Service as always, and another great example of how awesome our sponsors are!!!!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aqua-Medic;214671 said:
Anyone is welcome to come to the office and pick up what they need. We will contact your local or favorite Aqua Medic vender and do the payment transaction through them. Just let us know when you plan to come out so we can set aside some time and products for you. We are open between 8am-5pm M-F. We are located just off I-25 near the Fort Collins/Loveland Airport.

5803 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538

Chad Wohlers
Hey Chad,

Do you have a vendor in the SW Denver area? Aquamart maybe? Loveland is a bit of a trek for me...