R2G buy

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
so i setup my 180g and need a few cleanup crew, figured id place an order with R2G seeing as i had a little store credit. anyone else need anything and ill put it on my list to pay and get the free shipping? im at about 60 bucks right now so would need 110 more, i just hate spending 40 bucks on shipping if other people want in.

PS atm their doing 100 blue leg hermits for 20 bucks, bogo for most snails and hermits, $20 mandarin +500 pods... lemme know if anyone else wants to tack onto the order. Ill probably be submitting the order monday and can do cash on pickup for those that want anything

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so if we can get someone else to go in 13.50 for 500 pods with you Algaeman, that will put the total at $115. So $55 more to go, most macro algae and snails are bogof, idk about their corals but a few are really cheap at the moment and their doing peppermint shrimp 3.99 bogof.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah their deals are pretty good this weekend here, if we can hit the 170 mark or get close i might get a little more to push it over, but alot of deals end this evening so we need at least 40-50 bucks worth and ill push it over

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
and if someone wants to get 60 bucks worth, at $200 theres free clean up crew and what not, im interested in what i ordered so more incentive whoever else contributes to the buy can pick out of the free stuff what they want

algaeman

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
They have some candy apple zoanthids at a buck a piece, so you can put me down for a frag of that (only another $5...)

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I have..
Algaeman down for a 5 polyp frag of Candy Apples and 500 of the "500 bogo" pods for a total of $19.
Aresgraphix, i have you down for just the mandarin + 500 pods for 20 bucks... anything else tickling your fancy on the site?
Bryan, i PM'd you yours

If anyone else wants in nows the time, shipping is free now, Thank you BryanF for pushing us over the shipping total. Please either post on here or PM me by 10pm tonight so we can get the order in and processed for Monday shipping and Tuesday delivery

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still have a $14 order of 500 pods to be claimed on the order, again ill be submitting the order this evening at 10:00pm. so 4hr 30ish minutes left to get me a list from Reefs2Go for ya. Remember shippings free so nows the time to tag on while the price is more than worth it

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How would a mandarin + pod order work? As far as you receive and just float bag and could put the mandarin in a tank temporarily? (Otherwise receiving/picking up times would seem difficult.) I'm interested but for that concern.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im actually in Aurora off i225 and Alameda, as far as ive thought, when the order goes in tonight, it should ship monday and arrive tuesday *fingers crossed* when the stuff comes in i will check and make sure A) all is well, and B) i will make sure everythings there. Assuming everything is in order, i have 2 options, 1 would be to have those who purchased come by tuesday after work/way home type stuff or i can make a trip to a spot and do a drop off on an agreed upon time, or both depending on who needs what. If people cannot come by tuesday, i have 2 options, 1 being to float the bag and put in a 40 breeder i have temporarily, or i can put in the sump/fuge in my tank and wait. Obviously im not opposed to holding things for people for a day or so, but im also going out of town this coming weekend so i cannot hold for a week if that is a question thrown in the air.

1.5 hours left before orders placed btw!!

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I could pickup/meet Wed sometime. (Be it crack of dawn or early, preferably not like past 2pm) I'd do the $20 mandarin+pod. Otherwise I'm going to just sit tight for the next GB/I'm flush with cash.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have any Nassarius Snail's in your order currently. I'm looking at a 50 pack, which get's em down to .50 each, and then they are B1G1. Note sure I need 100, but if anyone wants to split, and get 50, I'm down.

If my math is correct, that's $12.50 for 50 snails. x2

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
i actually have some in the cart already, if youre looking for 50 than yes, it would be 12.50 for 50. Bryan had some coming for his order, but doing any less than 50 would be less cost effective. So ill have 100 ordered, 12.50 for your 50 and then ill have bryans order filled and some to spare incase of any fatalities with shipping if that works for you?