Rainbow anemone's for sale $25 each

Nemesis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need to get rid of these so I'm letting them go for $25. The base on most of them are larger then a quarter and under good lighting they will look like the last picture.

FragMan

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nemesis;675581 said:
Need to get rid of these so I'm letting them go for $25. The base on most of them are larger then a quarter and under good lighting they will look like the last picture.
Intrested. Where are you located? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragMan

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up 2 of these last Sunday. They are very healthy and doing great in my tank. If you are looking for nems I would highly recommend these. Nemesis was very responsive and great to deal with. Thanks for the great nems sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
For some reason pictures aren't showing up on the thread I would love to get one of the ones you have left, I wouldn't be able to come by until Tuesday evening on my way back from a work trip. Do you have a picture I could see?

Nemesis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
For some reason pictures aren't showing up on the thread I would love to get one of the ones you have left, I wouldn't be able to come by until Tuesday evening on my way back from a work trip. Do you have a picture I could see?
Working until 10pm on Tuesday. PM me your number and I will send you a picture.