Really wishing I lived in Ft Collins right now

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So was looking at Tap Hunter and saw that Black Bottle Brewery just tapped Russian River Supplication! Almost worth the drive from Highlands Ranch but not sure if they would even have any left once I got there. Great sour beer for those that might want to try it. Fantastic!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

MMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!! TGIF Cheers everyone have a great weekend - as summer is over for those with school aged kiddos :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you guys are looking for great food and amazing drink variety come see me at Argylls whisky beer. We have over 20 different draft beers that get rotated out to new regularly so you always find something new. Our newest this week is old chub on nitro, Crooked stave sour, and comrade yellowcard we also have more in bottles and can wines mixed drinks and over 200 whisky/scotches. Also the food is delicious just won best steak in Denver from 5280 magazine. Located on 17th ave near Ogden. in Denver.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;357937 said:
So was looking at Tap Hunter and saw that Black Bottle Brewery just tapped Russian River Supplication! Almost worth the drive from Highlands Ranch but not sure if they would even have any left once I got there. Great sour beer for those that might want to try it. Fantastic!
Once a ram always ram!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn straight. Go Rammies! :) Need to get up to pickle barrel too. Good thing football is here