Reef Ed 2015 - MASC could use your Help and needs some Volunteers !!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so as we draw closer to Reef ED 2015 we need to reach out and ask for some help/volunteers from the community. We are anticipating this being a large event and we could use some help in making sure everything runs smoothly. We will be needing help with setup, tear down, raffle ticket selling, demos and entry.

With that being said, we could use and would greatly appreciate volunteers at the following times:

Setup @ 10am to 12pm
1. Djromo
2. Scchase

Mid shift #1 @ 12pm to 2pm
1. Djromo
2. Miah2bzy

Mid shift #2 @ 2pm to 4pm
1. Neogenix
2. dakota1972

Closing shift @ 4pm to 6pm
1. Neogenix

* Keep in mind the event doors Open to public @ 1pm and Close @5pm

For those who generously donate their time, we can offer FREE entry and 5 RAFFLE TICKETS. This also means that yes you can enter into the raffles if you volunteer and you will not be excluded from participating. Also for those who volunteer you can enter the event as early as you would like, so yes we are talking first eyes on all the HOT CORALS AND FISH !!!!!!!

It you would like to volunteer and help to make this a great event, post up here with the time slot you would like and we will pm you to verify.

Kindly,

The MASC BOD

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I would like to take a setup shift if its available.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djromo;349689 said:
I can do setup and mid shift 1 if I can.
Thank you for volunteering and thank for doubling up too, thats def awesome of you!!!!!

scchase;349693 said:
I would like to take a setup shift if its available.
Got you down brother thank you Scott!!!!

Miah2bzy;349694 said:
Got you added Jeremiah, thank you sir!!! * yes I know i owe you a PM still lol - but the long and short is, yes all the stuff comes with it and I will prob have to bring to Reef Ed as I plan to be there from 9am - 6pm :)

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;349695 said:
Got you added Jeremiah, thank you sir!!! * yes I know i owe you a PM still lol - but the long and short is, yes all the stuff comes with it and I will prob have to bring to Reef Ed as I plan to be there from 9am - 6pm :)
It's not like ur the president or anything...lol

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
neogenix;349849 said:
I'm available to help if needed?
Definitely can use the help, would the 2-4, or 4-6 time slot work best for you? We usually have a harder time getting help for the closing shift.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If you could make both shifts work, we would greatly greatly appreciate your help!!!! Thank you very much for offering Patrick! See you in a few days