REEF ED 2016 - April 30th

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Our second presenter will be Shawn Zavoda and he will be demonstrating how to work with acrylic. He will be assembling a small frag tank with an integrated ATO chamber.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone excited for this? I can't barely stand to wait myself! Who ever wins the grand prize rimless 90 with custom stand is going to be the happiest reefer in Colorado!!!! I know I will be jealous for sure!

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where is the pics of the tank/ stand that is being raffled? Thank goodness it's not this weekend. Lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JNG;646086 said:
Where is the pics of the tank/ stand that is being raffled? Thank goodness it's not this weekend. Lol
Yes thank goodness it's not this weekend for sure!!!

As for a pic......oh Dane!!!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just under two weeks away!!! Start eating ramen every night to save up for some amazing corals and sweet raffle prizes!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;n646086 said:
This is the only pic I have of it..... From Reef Stock... loaded with all kinds of raffle goodies!!

dracus

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I pick up my MASC card there? I've been busy and haven't been able to make any events since I became a member, but I should be able to make this one.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dracus;n646300 said:
Can I pick up my MASC card there? I've been busy and haven't been able to make any events since I became a member, but I should be able to make this one.

Yes ABSOLUTELY you can! If we don't already have it made for you, we will make there on the spot! Glad to hear you will be joining us!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Rob Brynda will be presenting on water quality parameters for successful live coral exhibits.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Updated OP (original post) with some of the awesome raffle drawing items that will be there!!!! Check it out!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JNG;n646388 said:
Sure is a lot of goodies up for raffle

I'm pretty stoked myself!!!!!! I think this is def the best Raffle pool we have had to date!!!!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Everyone did see all the "GRADE A" vendors that are going to be there right? Well we are also hoping that Taalik (tank vendor at Coral Extravaganza 2015) will be there as well!

How about the Rob Brynda from the Denver Aquarium or how about Shawn Savoda who will be doing a acrylic demo making a frag tank?????

This is going to be amongst the greatest Reef Ed shows ever I promise!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Man oh man I can't wait to see who gets to take home this wicked awesome Grand Prize Tank and Totally One of a kind, awesome, amazing stand Dane built!