Reef Ed - 2017 its almost here!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So ...... does the fact that we are going to have Gift Cards in our raffle for the following Awesome Vendors/Sponsors spark yiur fancy?????

Gonzo Corals
Mind Blowing Corals
Ambrosio Corals
Reef Stars
Coralite Aquatics
Algae Barn

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nice stand

CRW Reef;n670905 said:
Ok folks this is the Grand PRIZE RAFFLE!!!!!!

Its a 80g rimless reed ready tank with a new custom stand!!!! The stand is stunning with the 4 doors and will be a beautiful tank setup in someone's hoise soon!!!

The question is......Could it be yours?

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still trying to sort out a sitter for my little guy, but if I don't find one, is there enough interesting things to look at for a 7 year old? I'd hate to bring him up if it was it was mainly lectures and equipment for sell.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oberst Hajj;671007 said:
I'm still trying to sort out a sitter for my little guy, but if I don't find one, is there enough interesting things to look at for a 7 year old? I'd hate to bring him up if it was it was mainly lectures and equipment for sell.
It will be 99% corals (very little if any equipment), so lots and lots of eye candy!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yes!! Tomorrow cya there.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This is today!!! The roads are just wet and not icey at all!! Soccer games are cancelled so there is no excuses!!! Its s PERFECT day for some Reefer Madness!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Im pretty sure Adam and I are badged but want to make sure.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is the same weather when we did this event last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to all the sponsors and board members who put these on just for us reefers to connect with each other!