REEF ED - APRIL 12th !!!!! DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MASC would like to thank each and every one of you who came out and joined us at or event yeaterday. We have an awesome community surrounding us and its great when we can all get together under one roof and have a great time. We had a tremendous turn out and the whole event turned out perfectly. This was our greatest turnout yet and we hope to only get bigger and better as we go alnog.

I personally want to thank the volunters, sponsors who donated and my fellow BOD members for their help in getting things done and of the ground. The event was a great sucess and you all had a great part inbmaking that happen, so thank you. It was also great to catch up with some old reefer friends and meet some new ones.

We have a great club here and I am honored and proud to be apart of it, so thank you all again for coming out, showing support and having a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Indeed a great event!!

A special thanks to Chad of all his work organizing this and the rest of the BOD.

I'd also like to thank our sponsors for such awesome donations that allowed us to have such great prizes for the drawings!!!