Reef ED volunteers needed

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reef ED volunteers needed

lsaint;250164 said:
I Will take the last one open. Can my Girlfriend get in for member price? She will help out to
Got you added to closing slot thank you for your offer to volunteer.

dakota1972;250175 said:
Add me as a back up if needed
Nice man thank you I have you listed as back up, but I may have a gig for Friday night the 21st if all goes well and you're open to it.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone, we had a few people have some things come up, so we are in need of at least one more volunteer. The time slot we have open is 12-2pm. Anyone available, plan to be there all day, want free entry or some free lucky raffle tickets?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CindyL;252701 said:
What slots do you need filled?
Sorry no slots for you, you are already on the volunteer list for everything else. :D

No but seriously you are already doing a ton Cindy thank you so much for all of your help !!!

..................oh and for all others the time slot is 2-5pm and did I mention thats when the "fell of the back of the truck" deals occur?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;252703 said:
Sorry no slots for you, you are already on the volunteer list for everything else. :D

No but seriously you are already doing a ton Cindy thank you so much for all of your help !!!

..................oh and for all others the time slot is 2-5pm and did I mention thats when the "fell of the back of the truck" deals occur?
:rofl:
I'm happy to help, as long as there's no pink involved.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
coloagro;252704 said:
I can volunteer first thing in the morning but I have a prior obligations after 1pm. Chad let me know!!
Trevor my friend I would ask you where you have been, but I already know :D So Congrats on the success of the business after all your hard work. Text or give me a call tomorrow and we can chat

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CindyL;252705 said:
:rofl:
I'm happy to help, as long as there's no pink involved.
Does the pink rule still apply to well sought after zoas I have with your name on them?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;252707 said:
Does the pink rule still apply to well sought after zoas I have with your name on them?
Yes. Please, for the love of bacon, keep anything pink. I'd just spray paint them when I got home anyway. ;-) I know it sounds absolutely nuts, but it could be a $500/polyp frag, and if it was pink... all I'd see was the pink. I don't know doodley about corals or what makes one more expensive than another. I just know that I like greens, purples, yellows, and oranges.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tell me more about this "fell off the back of a truck sale", will Fat Tony be there with a truck load of black market Chinese LED lights?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reef ED volunteers needed

Did you see they are looking for Jimmy Hoffa again recently??? ........I've already said too much!!!! :D

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Man down, man down, man down!!!! Ok so we have another volunteer slot open back up due to some time conflict. Anyone be willing to help out and pull the 10-12pm shift?

Reminder you can still get in early before the show opens and get sneak peaks and dibs on all the hot corals before the crowd :D !!!!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Booo, you're always such a tease when it comes to masc events, always hinting at something and then refuse to elaborate.... and that is why you are off of my Christmas card list buddy boy!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reef ED volunteers needed

ReeferMatt;252752 said:
Booo, you're always such a tease when it comes to masc events, always hinting at something and then refuse to elaborate.... and that is why you are off of my Christmas card list buddy boy!!
Once you see the event we put together you will be sending him more than Xmas cards!!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Chad...I wanted to swap shifts not bow out of volunteering completely. ;)

Put me down for that closing slot in place of the 10-12 slot that I dropped.