Reef ED volunteers needed

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jahmic;252757 said:
Hey Chad...I wanted to swap shifts not bow out of volunteering completely. ;)

Put me down for that closing slot in place of the 10-12 slot that I dropped.
Oh now I see what you did there, you were wanting to be apart of the "fell of the back of the truck" group huh? I got you down Khalis thanks man!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;252758 said:
Oh now I see what you did there, you were wanting to be apart of the "fell of the back of the truck" group huh? I got you down Khalis thanks man!
Lol...no coral for me, I need to finish my new build first. Now if an ecotech box happened to drop off a truck with a radion and mp10wes inside...that might be a different story. :p

Actually just really looking forward to catching that talk with Scott Fellman. :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reef ED volunteers needed

Sorry for the oversight Gabe, didn't realize this didn't get addressed by anyone. If you are willing to help out we would greatly appreciate it. If the 10-12 time slot works for you Ill get you added.

Sorry again for the delay I've been busy at my other job trying to make sure I have things done for when the baby arrives any minute, hour or day now.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;252879 said:
So I'm guessing the lack of responce means you dont need me?
Or it might just mean that it's been less than 24 hours, and his wife has been ready to pop that kiddo out like any minute now for the last week...
Hard to say.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;252880 said:
Sorry for the oversight Gabe, didn't realize this didn't get addressed by anyone. If you are willing to help out we would greatly appreciate it. If the 10-12 time slot works for you Ill get you added.

Sorry again for the delay I've been busy at my other job trying to make sure I have things done for when the baby arrives any minute, hour or day now.
Sounds good I will be there bright and early

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;252881 said:
Or it might just mean that it's been less than 24 hours, and his wife has been ready to pop that kiddo out like any minute now for the last week...
Hard to say.
that wasn't directed at one member of the bod

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I can volunteer if you still are in need of somebody

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
2sweet;252888 said:
I can volunteer if you still are in need of somebody
Any of the shifts or time period you would like to help out with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the offer and just let the folk at the entrance desk you are there to help.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reef ED volunteers needed

sethsolomon;253105 said:
I would be interested in volunteering. If mid shift #1 slot 2 is still avalable.
That spot is actually filled by Cherub, sorry forgot to fill that in. We def could use some help with the closing shift if that is an option for you though.

Otherwise, any of the shifts or time periods you would like to help out with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the offer and just let the folk at the entrance desk you are there to help.