reef2go order... anyone in?

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
title says it. they got BOGO 3.99 pepps as well as nassarius bogo. if anyones interested they have 1000 pods BOGO as well for 24.99.... corals are 50% off but they've been cherry picked so not much left that i see.

I don't have enough to make the free shipping, my total is around 80.. so if anyone wants in, we need $75ish to hit the free shipping. just let me know and i can place the order.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in plum sign me up for 1000 pods and a single dendro ..when do u need the money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I still have a refund credit with them. Ill have to check and see how much it is but I might be up for some pods.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for one of their 1000 pods buy one get one free (for a total of 2000 pods) offers. Let me know how to pay you.

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I see their pods for $49.99 for 1000. That's buy one get one free. Where are the $29.99 pods? May have missed it? I they do a lot of one day sales.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hmm... looks like i might have accidentally deleted my credit refund number with them when I cleaned up my emails. Cant find it anyway. oops

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;301314 said:
Hmm... looks like i might have accidentally deleted my credit refund number with them when I cleaned up my emails. Cant find it anyway. oops
If you log into your account, it should have it there for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't sign in today might have been a weird sale. I was mainly going for the pods and shrimp... Those with a refund # I called and YOU have to place the order to get that. So unfortunately someone with a refund woul have to make the order and we paypal or pay the person.

The pods deal went away. Was a weekend and Monday deal. My bad on that. I know they aren't fantastic pods but my wrasse picks at them all day so it's easier to keep the tank stocked when those deals happen.

Shrimp are still 3.99 for 2 pepps, coral 50% off. Wish they gave a heads up I could arrange this a day or 2 in advance. LoL.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, so between craig and me, were at $97.25 without tax. 150 gets us free shipping, so if you guys can get $ to craig and work it out we can order this.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still down for the 1000 pods and the 9.99 single head dendro.... craiger can u give me the time and place I can give you the$

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll still take the buy a 1000 get another thousand pods for 49.99. Craigar, can I pay you by PayPal?