Reefcheif Is an

Awesome dude, tons of knowledge, and the single most impressive acro collection I've seen in person.

Story goes I traded him Corals at my first MaSC meeting, all went well. Years later I bought some corals from him but couldn't drive to him so he meets up, cool. The corals were far better than I expected and we strike a deal for acros. This time I make the trip, the frags were massive compared to stores, trades and dbtc of past and colorful as heck. As I stared at the corals One caught my eye, this super bright slimmer, just like the one I traded him years ago. He confirmed it was from me and I told him how my first nem killed it 2 years back. He then grabs bone cutters and frags off this amazing chunk, far bigger than what I could have fragged.

who does that!! Josh does apparently, thanks bro! I'm really excited for his next build, and not because I'm hoping to take half his acros next time I buy from him. This guy has really renewed my faith in the MASC community.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Wow! Thanks guys! I really dont know what to say. I enjoy the hobby and sharing my knowledge and coral collection and makes me smile that you guys appreciate my love for aquatics and Im able to share that with alot of you. I do what I do cause I strongly believe everyone should have their own piece of the ocean in their home and if I am able to make that easier in any manner than I am happy to do so!