Reefcleaners.org Group Buy -- Ending Saturday JULY 14th

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok those that have told me their desired pick up locations are posted. Lmk if I missed someone and or if I have your location wrong.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just got confirmation that the shipment should be at my house by or around noon on Wednesday.

Still need confirmation from quite few people on pick up location. If order is not picked up on Tuesday I wouldnt expect a very high success rate. And of course I won't take any responsibility for anything. ;)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok I think I have talked to all of you about meeting up except the following:

Asneiman
2Sweet

If I have missed anyone or didnt send you my address and you need it for tomorrow, lmk.

Otherwise see everyone tomorrow and thanks for helping make this an Awesome HUGE group buy from Reefcleaners.org

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you need turbos, call Elite. They normally have a ton of them.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Order just arrived so those of you that are coming to my house you can come get it whenever just give me a call or text. I believe I sent everyone my phone number and address that needs it.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again Chad for taking care of this for us. All looks good and got plenty of extras! :D

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big thanks to Chad for the GB, for hosting the delivery, and for some tidbits for the school's tank. Cheers.

And this is the first time I have ordered from Reefcleaners, but it won't be the last. I think I got considerably more of each animal than I ordered. Cheers to them too.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again for hooking this up! Sorry I had to run...dog needed to get in a walk. ;)

Got tons of extras and they even snuck in a free hermit, lol.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Chad.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No worries everyon, glad I could help and make it happen. Also glad everyone got the hook up as well :)