ReefEd - Membership admission announcement

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefEd is only 4 weeks away!!!

As we get geared up for the event, here are a couple important announcements regarding our admission policy for current MASC members:

• The reduced admission fee for MASC members applies to anybody that is an established MASC member. In other words, you currently have a membership badge appearing next to your name prior to the event, and have a MASC member card in your possession that you can present at the door. Please make sure your card is not expired!! :)
    • Are you a badged member but don't have a card? No problem! Chances are I already have one made for you.
    • If you are a member, plan on attending ReefEd, and don't have a current MASC membership card...post up in this thread!! I will either confirm that I have a card ready for you, or will make one for you in advance...you can pick up your card when you sign in at the door.
  • If ReefEd will be your 2nd meeting within the past year, please sign in and we will get you badged and have a card made for you after the event. Please note, that admission to ReefEd will be at the standard admission rate if it is your 2nd meeting. Again, the reduced membership admission fee is for established MASC members.
    • "But why, that's not fair...rabble rabble rabble..." - In short, we will not have the ability to review the attendance sheets from previous meetings to confirm and update your membership status. I gave this a test run at the December frag swap...and it just ended up being too time consuming and created double-work for me after the event.

Please DO NOT PM me if you need a card...post up in this thread and I will get you taken care of...I'd rather have everyone's name in one place rather than sort through numerous PMs.

Hope everyone is saving up for raffle tickets and our vendors' hot corals! You won't want to miss this meeting :chuncky::chuncky::chuncky:

Cards Requested
(* - ready for pickup)

Munch*
Craigar*
MuralReef*
H2O_intolerant*
JNG*
scchase*
aztecdreams*
SynDen*
asn-naso*
xjmav*
goslugsgo*
Micheal*
kyuubichan218*
ShaunV*
kozality*
gregudolph*
marinediehard*
djkms*
GoAvs21*
AllysonP*
Turbo4toy*
ailachami*
jhkoms*

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I havent gotten my card yet

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump.

First post has been updated. (*) means I either already have a card for you, or have made one up as per your request. Unless you receive a PM from me asking to confirm your membership, if you are on the list I will be making a card for you. :)

Thanks everyone for your help...makes the process much easier and hopefully we can get everyone checked in smoothly.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, I have only been to one meeting, its difficult for me to make Saturday meeting. I figured it would be easier to make the donation. Made the donation, so now I need the badge and card. Thank you

Micheal

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;299972 said:
Hi, I have only been to one meeting, its difficult for me to make Saturday meeting. I figured it would be easier to make the donation. Made the donation, so now I need the badge and card. Thank you

Micheal
Thanks for your donation! Got you badged and will have a card ready at ReefEd.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
High Plains Reefer;299980 said:
since I changed my name do I need a new card or am I good
You're good I remember...my memory is bad, but not that bad (yet). I don't see it being an issue if you are visiting our sponsors at their retail locations either, but if that does come up let me know and we'll get you updated.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have not received a card. Thanks for taking the time to create the cards!

kOZality

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for creating this thread!

I was unable to go to the Feb meeting as planned.

I will be going to Reef-Ed and would like to pick up the card then. Much appreciated!