ReefEd - Membership admission announcement

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't received a card and attended 2 meetings recently. One at mind blowing corals and the other at gonzos

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone...I'll be sure to update the list again this weekend after I make a new round of cards. I do have some already made for most of you though :)

GoAvs21

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't received a card and would like to, can pickup at ReefEd.

Thanks,
Joe

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
GoAvs21;302320 said:
I haven't received a card and would like to, can pickup at ReefEd.

Thanks,
Joe
Yours is in my ever-growing stack ;) Will have that for you at ReefEd

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I sure hope nobody is sitting back thinking that they don't need their membership card...

We have a special door prize planned for members that present their MASC cards at the door!!!

I'm still working on getting the list up to date and making cards for everyone, but thanks to everyone that has responded thus far. I'll have every card that's been requested (plus a few others) available at the door.

Please respond to this thread by 4/9/14 to guarantee that I will have a card ready for you at ReefEd.

You won't want to miss out on this MASC member door prize!!!

Stay tuned for details...can anybody guess what we have planned??? hmmmm....

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not yet, I'll be making all of the pending cards in one shot this coming Thursday...yours included.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rigo07;303542 said:
I need one it's going to be my second meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jahmic;299569 said:
  • If ReefEd will be your 2nd meeting within the past year, please sign in and we will get you badged and have a card made for you after the event. Please note, that admission to ReefEd will be at the standard admission rate if it is your 2nd meeting. Again, the reduced membership admission fee is for established MASC members.
You will end up receiving a badge after the event.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok everyone...LAST CALL!!!

Please request a card to be made for you if you are a current member attending ReefEd and don't have a current (unexpired) MASC membership card. I will need these requests in by the end of today 4/9 to guarantee that I will get you a card at ReefEd...feel free to chime in later if you miss the deadline, but I may or may not have time to get to your card made prior to the event. I haven't updated the first post in a bit...but if you've posted a request in this thread I've got you covered.

As an added incentive to update your membership status...

Everyone that checks in at ReefEd with their current MASC membership card will be entered in a special door prize drawing for...

- A MACNA FULL ACCESS PASS!!!

We will have two of these to give away...which means two lucky winners. This is a "free" raffle for MASC members...no purchase necessary. One ticket per member. Our way of saying thank you for your dedication to MASC. :)

Hope you can make the event! That makes 4 MACNA full access passes up for grabs this weekend...don't miss out!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had to do my taxes yesterday after work :p

So...one more day to get in your requests. Please post up by 6pm today to be guaranteed a card if you need one.