Reefkoi

The wife and I had a chance to swing by Reefkoi yesterday the 8th because we had to head to the Springs to pickup an aquarium. Chris was nice enough to open his store for us to take a look at and pickup some corals. If your looking for some AMAZING corals, he is loaded up with a bunch of unreal ones. He has a bunch of bad a.. looking zoas, unreal shrooms (yes shrooms) and the list goes on. My wife and I could have stayed there for 3-4 hours drooling at his inventory. I think he has one of the best looking zoas I have ever seen, I think it was called "leprechaun". Anyway, just wanted to say if your in the area or if you plan out a trip to Reefkoi, it will be well worth your time.

Chris, thanks again for opening up for us. We will be back very soon for more!

Keith and Angie

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couldn't agree more. Chris is a great dude and has some killer corals!! Like him on Facebook (Reefkoi Corals) and you'll see some of his pieces before he updates the website.

I picked up a leprechaun zoa (single polyp) from him a few weeks back and it's grown into 3 already. One of my all time favorite zoa's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsocali

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;293162 said:
Couldn't agree more. Chris is a great dude and has some killer corals!! Like him on Facebook (Reefkoi Corals) and you'll see some of his pieces before he updates the website.

I picked up a leprechaun zoa (single polyp) from him a few weeks back and it's grown into 3 already. One of my all time favorite zoa's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seen those today and those are nice.