REEFMASTER719 Never shipped or refunded money!! Buyer beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the ati 36" powermodule from REEFMASTER719 for $250 shipped. I payed him through pay-pal and he said he needed 3 days for payment to clear. Well as soon as I heard that I got worried. So after numerous pm's and text messages I still don't have my money or the light. He was apparently going to ship it and broke 3 bulbs and I told him I just wanted my money back. Well I made payment on November 11, 2012 so I would say at this point I am ripped off officially!! He even warned me I had nothing to be worried about.. Yeah right so please don't ever purchase anything from him in less the merchandise can be in your hands.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully he hasn't sullied the whole communities reputation with his poor decisions. Most of us are good people and do our best!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you complained to PayPal? Usually that's why a lot of us use PayPal, because they protect you!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;209267 said:
Have you complained to PayPal? Usually that's why a lot of us use PayPal, because they protect you!
Unfortunately though, Paypal takes about 3 months before things get resolved. A bit of a drawback when your shorted a significant amount of money.

Hope you get this sorted ASAP.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Daniel... I told you that my PayPal account was not linked to my bank account so I sent you a MONEY ORDER for the full refund. Now your coming to my local community forum and intruding to get more money out of me? I should've known you would do this.
stop wasting my time and making me look bad on this forum.

Cherub;209258 said:
Hopefully he hasn't sullied the whole communities reputation with his poor decisions. Most of us are good people and do our best!

Every club has it's bad apples. Sometimes it just takes longer to figure out who they are. People usually burn bridges, find themselves pariahs, and than wonder why. Social Darwinism.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Reefmaster719 gave me 3 36" t-5 bulbs to hand off to a customer who lives close to me on saturday

wonder if there the same 3 bulbs ?

got them out in my truck right now

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
None of my business (but then, neither is most of the stuff i comment on) but It doesn't sound like he has recieved a refund or is asking for more money imo.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I also got scamed by reefmaster719 bought a frag tank 2 weeks ago and was promised 20 to 30 corals and nothing [Edit] .[Edit]. He claims that they are at a members house in Denver [Edit]. do not deal with reefmaster719

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was this a craigslist deal or a here deal?

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow. Okay. Judge me all you like but you don't know me and I'm sick of these false accusations from people that dont even know what's going on.

Djmm bought a frag tank from me and I told him that Im gonna see if I can get my corals from a friend then bring them up to him. I LIVE IN THE SPRINGS AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM MY FRIEND WITH MY CORALS.

I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was saying!!

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I posted looking for frag tank on here. He I'md me so it was a club deal I've got all the pm's and texts if anyone would like to see them!!!

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just chiming in here. In order to withdraw money from Paypal you have to have a bank account linked... The only other way is to spend the money sitting in your Paypal with a 3rd party so I'm not exactly sure that makes sense. If you don't link your bank acct to PayPal it kinda defeats the purpose... Also unless u have a Paypal credit product you cannot be "Verified" in PayPal without linking a bank account. I wouldn't send money if the person wasn't "Verified" - Hope u all get it worked out and hopefully Reefmaster makes everything right! We refuse to have scammers on our board.

Status
Not open for further replies.