Reefs2go Group Buy

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I tried to add a reefs2go order to PlumCrazy's but didnt do it in time. If anyone wants to add anything to my $100 order for free shipping let me know. If no bodys interested Ill have to add to my own order to get to the $170 amount for free shipping.

Im located in downtown Denver.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
algaeman;260132 said:
I'd do a 500 BOGO of pods.
Alright Larry. Got you down for 1000 pods for $26.99. Ill give it a few more days to see if anyone else on the forum wants to get in.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in...can i get the Sampler Saltwater Sea Whip Nano Pack - 3 Whips....twin spot goby...thats it thanks

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;260222 said:
Im in...can i get the Sampler Saltwater Sea Whip Nano Pack - 3 Whips....twin spot goby...thats it thanks
Rumen, I got you down. Ill send you a pm today with confirmation just to make sure I got the order right.

I'm going to place the order this afternoon so we should get it Friday or Saturday. Anyone else interested??

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright so I have samindenver, rumen, and algaeman in on this. I sent each of you guys a pm to confirm your order. If something needs correction please let me know.

They have green ricordea on special for $2.99 if anyone wants to add.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This order has still not shipped, not sure what the delay is, I'm sorry. I did get them to give me the lower price on pods which was not available last Thursday when the order was placed.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;261570 said:
Still have time to add to it then?
As luck would have it I was just notified our package has finally been shipped. Estimated time of arrival tomorrow at 10:30am. Ill let you guys know when it arrives.

I'm sorry munch.