ReefStock 2012 March 10th

Hey Guys, it's that time of year again when we start ramping up the planning and promoting of ReefStock. For now the date has been announced, March 10th and as usual it will be at the Denver Downtown Aquarium. Youc an expect the same as always: good people, great frags, new products and a ginormous raffle that is loaded up with cool new lights and pumps. If you plan on coming check out the facebook event page for ReefStock 2012 and RSVP if you plan on coming as we'll be pushing some prizes and announcements through there first. Can you believe this is going the be the fifth ReefStock already?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can we make sure the Bar is staffed this time? :D Can't forget last year standing in line with everyone for an hour to get a $15 drink!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ohh and drinks are on Jamie this year since he has all the extra cash because he no longer has a tank!

Dont worry Jamie if the bar staff is anything like last year you will only have to buy one round.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
umm ....thinkin flask this year ...lol
i can go to my car and grab a coke faster than they serve you there

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;126881 said:
I think I will bring and hide a bottle of single barrel jack under my table and a 2 liter coke :) Who wants to help me finish it??
i think you will be to busy for that ....i had to wait in line last year just to get a look at your clams

i just lost 3 clams this month...hint hint

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thread, south.

As long as it's there, I'm in for another shot.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be keeping an eye on this. Could be fun for a newbie.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;126904 said:
I'll be keeping an eye on this. Could be fun for a newbie.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its fun for all of us ....even if there was no drinks although that does help

i think the best part for me last year was going to brents and getting some killer deals on zoas ...not to take away from the show that was a blast