ReefStock 2012 March 10th

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;150962 said:
My wife works for Zephyr graphics, they make all the college and NHL hats you see in the hat stores like Lidz.. I'm sure I could work out a deal for the club.
PM us with some details man!!!!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;150957 said:
Dude I thought you were going to rip his head off!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
In all seriousness this person impacted my life enormously, and I nearly left the hobby because of it. I became extremely emotional when I saw him, it was all I could do to control my self as well as I did.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm lost. Are we talking about the vendor incident last year with that one guy aaron?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
What a great event and turnout! Rob, thanks for fixing what wasn't your problem. I liked seeing everyone, less most anyways :D. Some great new products (Micheals frag racks look great, and an awesome price). The bong....err skimmers were cool, the straining cup was sweet. Great deals everywhere. Thanks to all who donated! AquaMedic has some new ideas inbound, stoked about that. Sunbursts EVERYWHERE!
I agree that the event has outgrown the venue, or they could open up the other side as well. Bar staff was beefed up:thumbup:
I was disappointed that the aquarium didn't sell frags this year.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;150993 said:
What a great event and turnout! Rob, thanks for fixing what wasn't your problem. I liked seeing everyone, less most anyways :D. Some great new products (Micheals frag racks look great, and an awesome price). The bong....err skimmers were cool, the straining cup was sweet. Great deals everywhere. Thanks to all who donated! AquaMedic has some new ideas inbound, stoked about that. Sunbursts EVERYWHERE!
I agree that the event has outgrown the venue, or they could open up the other side as well. Bar staff was beefed up:thumbup:
I was disappointed that the aquarium didn't sell frags this year.
+1 and Rob was great! Good job Rob!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
If you need shirts/hats and it doesn't work out with other contacts my uncle does them. [QUOTE\]

Please PM me or any one of the BOD or all of us with the details. We can always use two quotes :)

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like I missed a hell of an event. Don't think I could have went without the temptation of buying something, and I wanted to make sure my tank was 100% again before I bought livestock. I will just have to drop some coin with the local vendors here in a month or two...dont want them going broke now that everyone else dropped their wads!

Sounds like some funny stuff went down as well. You guys are lucky I wasnt there...as I am a youtube whore! Probably would have turned it into a remix! All seriousness though...you dont mess with a fellow reefer of mine. I could see Don jumping up and down around the guy yelling whoop whoop...lol.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rghering;151021 said:
ohh we could all have secret rings.. lol Anyone up for a MASC tattoo?? Na secret decoder rings sounds cooler..

Ryan
Thats funny!

This shirt idea may be a good way to gain new members. I still haven't forked over the dues but would def. do it if a shirt was thrown in the mix, even for a higher rate.