Reefstock 2015 eye candy

scotty b

Butterfly Fish
Any experience with what the prices are like at reef stock?
I have been to a few conventions where the prices averaged double retail and wouldn't really care to go at that point .

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
scotty b;341982 said:
I have been to a few conventions where the prices averaged double retail and wouldn't really care to go at that point .
its only costs as much as you want to spend

I do doubt that there will be Corvettes at for the price of a malibu lol

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scotty b;341982 said:
Gonzo will hook you up. Some of the other vendors jack up prices for shows, but last reefstock, gonz sold me 3 mille colonies the size of my fist for $100.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya all the local vendors generally keep prices pretty close to what they sell them for everyday. Out of state vendors tend to vary. But if you stick with Gonzo or Cris from AA you cant go wrong, and both will give you a smokin deal.

I can vouche for josh hooking you up. I drove all the way from grand junction to pick up a colorado sunburst. Super nice guy and pretty sweet operation. I'll be doing business with him again.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just left gonzo's for those going to restock will not be disappointed with the selection little bit of everything for everybody's taste acros LPS and anemones and much much more!!