ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bulk Reef Supply has stepped up with not only a cool 5 stage RO/DI system, but also a complete two part dosing system. Something for the new reefer, as well as the advanced!!

[attachment=63799:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would you like another tank?? Have a friend that you'd like to pass the addiction along to?? Innovative Marine is providing us with our second complete setup for the raffle. A 38g NuvoAquarium, complete with stand, LED, SkimMate and Reactor can be yours.... of course, you know what you have to do don't you? Come to Reefstock!!!!!!

[attachment=63802:name]

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;228212 said:
Would you like another tank?? Have a friend that you'd like to pass the addiction along to?? Innovative Marine is providing us with our second complete setup for the raffle. A 38g NuvoAquarium, complete with stand, LED, SkimMate and Reactor can be yours.... of course, you know what you have to do don't you? Come to Reefstock!!!!!!

I want this!!!

Is there some way of knowing what time certain items will be raffled? And you you have to choose which items to place your tickets toward, or are they grouped together per raffle box? Really interested in that calc reactor. Have never made it to a reefstock... as much as i've always wanted to could never work it into the schedule with work and school...

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
There will be ballot boxes for each raffle item. You place your tickets in the box for the item that you hope to win. Raffle tickets are 25 for $20 or $1 each. I'll get he schedule announced later this week so everyone will know which items will be raffled at which times.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;228883 said:
There will be ballot boxes for each raffle item. You place your tickets in the box for the item that you hope to win. Raffle tickets are 25 for $20 or $1 each. I'll get he schedule announced later this week so everyone will know which items will be raffled at which times.
+100!! I gotta plan my budget, so that list will help enormously.
Now... if only I can find a way to STICK to the budget, that'd be great...

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I determined i think about reefstock once every 7 minutes. Any chance tickets will go on sale early so we dont have to stand in line for 1-2 hours to get in again.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a MUCH bigger venue.... and yes, there will probably be a line to get in, you won't have to wait as long as we won't be limited by Fire Code for the number of folks in the building.

There will also be two bars open during the event as well as food. No lines like we had at the aquarium.... :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;228978 said:
This is a MUCH bigger venue.... and yes, there will probably be a line to get in, you won't have to wait as long as we won't be limited by Fire Code for the number of folks in the building.

There will also be two bars open during the event as well as food. No lines like we had at the aquarium.... :)
hooray!! :hail:

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet sounds good. Maybe consider presale tickets for future venues so super impatient people like me wont show up 2 hours early to start a line. Lol

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
280g-reefman;228983 said:
Sweet sounds good. Maybe consider presale tickets for future venues so super impatient people like me wont show up 2 hours early to start a line. Lol

Save my spot in line! :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do they have a policy about outside food and beverages? Or I can just keep my cooler and sack lunch in the car.....

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;228994 said:
Do they have a policy about outside food and beverages? Or I can just keep my cooler and sack lunch in the car.....
Just don't confuse the lunch cooler with the frag cooler :rofl:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;228994 said:
It's a full service facility (restaurant & bar) hence outside food isn't permitted. You are more than welcome to have a cooler in your car though.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK... I've been remiss.... can't find the keyboard 'cause the raffle prizes are just piling up!!

What's new at the raffle? How about two MACNA 2013 Full Access passes? Where else would you rather be this August?? Miami of course!!

Not looking to travel to Miami for MACNA? Well Fosters & Smith have donated two $100 gift certificates to the raffle, in addition to all those cool frags!