Reefstock Raffle Items - What's Up For Grabs??

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Sweet! I was thinking about doing the same thing, drive down this morning. Then get my live stuff home and out of the bags/cups. Then return on the bus to save parking fees. I live on the 52 bus route. I can get on an RTD, and get dropped a few blocks away from the Aquarium for just a few $$!

It's been a while since I've attended the Aquarium, but I think that lot charges either $11 or $18 to park there! :mad:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
space;150833 said:
Do you know if kids are $10 to get in as well?
This sent to me via face book:
Rob Mougey says: Youngsters in Elementary, Junior High, High School and College get in free. We want to encourage the kids to come and participate.

space

Butterfly Fish
KhensuRa;150838 said:
This sent to me via face book:
Rob Mougey says: Youngsters in Elementary, Junior High, High School and College get in free. We want to encourage the kids to come and participate.
Great! Now I really think I can go for a bit. My wife has to study for a mid-term so it will be my excuse to get the kids out of the house. :)

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Even better!! Thanks Mini T. $6 isn't to bad. It was definitely more then that last time I went. I'm sure it was close to the same cost as admission, because I remember thinking that parking doubled the cost if you came alone. That was MANY years ago though. I think the Aquarium changed hands since then too.

I'll be a member soon enough, but I want to buy some raffle tickets today. Being a week after rent, I'm to strapped to afford it ALL this weekend.:D