Reefstock - Thank You!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
No... not a thank you to Reefstock itself, but rather a thank you to all of you who helped make this the biggest Reefstock ever held a success!

You came, waited in line, sought out cool deals from amazing vendors, went to see the speakers, bought raffle tickets, waited in more lines (though much shorter this year!) at the bar, applauded the raffle winners and commiserated with each other when it wasn't you that won. Did Jamie make it home safely I wonder?? :)

A lot of work goes into bringing Reefstock together, specifically the raffle. A big thank you to the young adults that volunteered their time to help not only the day of the event but also with setup the night before.

Thanks Kim for your enthusiasm, energy and organizational skills. I know lots of the vendors ask you to help them, I'm thankful that you choose to help with running the raffle.

Thanks go out to our own Mike (Mckibbonator) who survived the whole day hanging out with some of us older folk. I appreciate your work ethic and attitude! Kudos to Jeff and Amanda, also local High School students, for helping out. These kids not only worked the raffle table, they also helped make sure the vendors had what they needed; delivering water, sodas and tracking down Aquarium or Reefstock staff as required.

I also enjoyed having friends and family helping. My daughter, whose Spring Break started the day of Reefstock, helped with setup the night before and then spent the day with Dad at a geeky fish event. Thanks Stef.... My best friend Karl also helped the day prior and the day of the raffle. I had fun hanging out and getting to see old friends as well as meeting new ones. My apologies if we didn't get enough time to talk; I met lots of folks but was a tad busy.

Then of course there's all of you. Without the reefing community showing up and spending your hard earned money with our vendors, and eying the next cool LED, filter, skimmer or yet to be announced reef product and placing some of those blue tickets into a little box, this event wouldn't happen.

There are a lot of folks that work to bring this event to Denver. Jake, Ryan, and Jeff... several others that help out as well. Thanks.... I appreciate all that you do.

Each year we learn, adjust and continue to grow. It's not perfect, but we all hope that you had fun, learned a bit or had a question answered by one of the manufacturers, found a must have coral from one of the vendors and enjoyed one of our three speakers. It certainly was a resounding success.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thank you all!

very to cool have someone organize this right here in land locked denver :)

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I'll be back next year for sure. It was FAB!

Next time they should be more specific about "students are free". Apparently, being in college means I am no longer a student...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya ryan told us no go on college students at the door ...was kinda bummed but my GF wasnt under 20 anyhow ....but not even asked either

i just brought her for the meet and great ...lol ...she got no enjoyment other than that but oh well .....nothing is perfect

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great show! All the folks who put this event together should be proud! Thanks again - Can't wait for the raffle next year...15k in goodies this year means 20k in goodies next year...i hope ;-)

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya I m seeing the reef fist hand here in the carribian and am SO happy to be from Co! Was unable to attend but have been the last 3! I know ea yr has got better!! As out local sponcers try and top eachother! :)