Reefuel auction

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I fell pretty bad for chris having some guy come and steal a lot of his reef fuel. Even though he is stepping down a little now for his reef fuel I still think we can help him with the stolen bottles. So therefore I am putting up this auction and 100% of the money made will be given to chris. To start out the auction here is what is in it.
Deep Red Macro algae (don't know the name) ,Pink Boobies frag , Cool finger leather.
That is all for today I will be adding things to the auction over a time period. Lets help out a fellow reefer!
Rules:
Ends July 29th at 10:00pm
No taking back bids

Pictures(sorry they are not the best) these are not wysiwyg pictures these are pictures of the colonies. I will get wysiwyg pic up later
Green Bay Packers

Leather (This is a older pic and it has became a darker green now)

Red macro algae (This has became one of my favorite corals so this will be the only time a frag it)

Green Brain (Last time fragging)

Hollywood stunner

Old pic of pink boobies

Unknown zoa

Red Flame Macro

Watermelon chalice

Pulsing xenia

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fish man as much as I appreciate it you don't need to do this. It was more of a emotional loss than a financial one. Just find the person who did it, punch them in the ear and send me the link to the youtube video of the action :)

ps - just kidding of course, phytoplankton is not worth going to jail for!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;105374 said:
Fish man as much as I appreciate it you don't need to do this. It was more of a emotional loss than a financial one. Just find the person who did it, punch them in the ear and send me the link to the youtube video of the action :)

I'll punch him, I'm already going

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;105383 said:
I'll punch him, I'm already going

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
really? ...didn't know it was that bad

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
you got a big heart kid...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;105385 said:
ain't that the truth! ...i don't know how many people were looking for fishman at the meeting because he was giving them corals ....good dude

Hey chris I don't know you but when I heard what happened it made me really sad. I cannot believe one of our fellow reefers would be so utterly classless. If it ever comes out who did it they should be banned from masc. Whoever stole your wonderful product should be terribly ashamed.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;105374 said:

Haha well i guess you will have a little extra money to buy something for your cultures or some cool new macro ;)
KhensuRa;105385 said:
dv3;105386 said:
ain't that the truth! ...i don't know how many people were looking for fishman at the meeting because he was giving them corals ....good dude
Tripple T;105392 said:
Hey chris I don't know you but when I heard what happened it made me really sad. I cannot believe one of our fellow reefers would be so utterly classless. If it ever comes out who did it they should be banned from masc. Whoever stole your wonderful product should be terribly ashamed.
+1

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tripple T;105392 said:
i gonna go out on a limb here but im betting it wasnt anyone from MASC

I'm sorry might be a stupid question, but what is this reef fuel you speak of? Oh and by the way that does suck once had a bunch of phyto and pods I had been culturing jacked and would have liked to beat the holy living ________________ _________________ _________________ ______________ ________________ ______________________ _____________ _______________ ugh I think you guys get the point.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep that is ****ty to hear I wanted to get some from you but there were way to many people there had to get out of there before I had a melt down sorry to hear that someone took your stuff let me know if you decide to keep making it cause I would still like to buy a big bottle.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump! Today's additions will be a cool electric brain frag. Hollywood stunner chalice green bay packers. Tomorrow there will be Better additions then today

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey fish man try posting some pic of the stuff for auction. Might spark some more interest.