Reefuel auction

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pink Boobies picture is up. It is a bad picture and is very old though

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Today I have added some really cool zoos the pic is again really old but it is the best pic I can get of them. They have picked up a awesome design since then. And it kills me to do this but I will put up the LAST frag of my watermelon chalice. The watermelon chalice pic will come today

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so are we bidding on fresh cut frags of an unknown size or are these the WYSIWG pics?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frags is my understanding

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;105728 said:
so are we bidding on fresh cut frags of an unknown size or are these the WYSIWG pics?
Good point never thought of this. I will post up wysiwyg pics up sometime today or tomorrow
chrislorentz;105734 said:
Frags is my understanding
Yep

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump! Remember all funds made are going to chris and his reefuel. I will get the coral up for today tonight and try and get wysiwyg pics up tomorrow

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay today's the last day! It ends tonight at 9:00. By then I will have all pics up. And I will add the corals today over a time period. First one is really hard for me to do because I love this coral/algae but here it is a red flame macro.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cmon nothing? All funds made are being donated to reefuel. Anybody like pulsing Xenia? And how about nuclear green Palys? I know these are common so that is why I am gonna add a lot more then 3! You can be donating to a good cause and be gettin some sweet corals

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey how did you end up with a razzmelon and i didn't get one yet ...i thought we were both trying to get one and i won :(

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully I can do this but because of some delays I am extending auction time to 10:00 PM

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;106262 said:
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...doo-Killer-coral-egg-hunt&highlight=razzmelon

what did i miss? ...i want one ...lol
dv3;106259 said:
hey how did you end up with a razzmelon and i didn't get one yet ...i thought we were both trying to get one and i won :(
I got this guy in the chalice round robin. Have you not got one yet? If not you will be next person to get one from me
amonchak;106265 said:
Did I miss the wysiwyg Pics?
I diet manage to frag all the corals last night so I am not able to get them up. However whoever wins and picks up he corals if you are not happy wih the size of your frag. I will give you the bigger piece and I will keep the smaller one. He only thing this excludes is my green bay packers. I won give away my colony. Also if you guys do hunk this is fair I will try hard to get the wysiwyg pics up. So you tell me. I am working on getting the rest of the pics up of the colon corals. But again you tell me what you would rather see happen.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are the last 2 pics didn't fit in original post
Nucalear green plays

Frogspawn