Rehome: Honey clear the bathtub so i can take a shower

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
We ordered some new fish, some which are small. As a result I am rehoming the following.

Mated pair, egg laying clarkies. To aggressive for new arrivals. were homed w/ lg Carpet.

Green brittle star. We have 1.5" damsels and smaller firefish w/o problem. New fish smaller and I don't want to take the chance. He is huge with a center of several inches and a leg span of 12+ inches.

Purple urchin. Just tiered of zoas being closed from his rolling tyranny. I think he did mow down my king midas as they kept shrinking, and now with him out my new batch is good. Although admittedly This could also have been my alk problem. Either way he gets around and pokes everything.

Anyhow they are all out and in a sump I need to clear out of the living room. Feed well and you won't have issue. Forget to feed and I am sure the brittle star will let you know. He got scratched when aquascaping. We treated with Melafix and though not colored green yet he is eating again and well recovered.

View attachment 21906

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it were a month or so from now, I'd be up to grab Clarkii's, but I'm starting the cycling on my nano tank this weekend.