wtb ligth

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
so my stupid metal halide arm decided to brake last nigth soni really need a ligth for my biocube 29 , if some one have one with the gooseneck or mounting arm let me know thanks

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’ve got a radion xr30 gen 3 pro, mounting arm and light diffuser.
hey man i appreciate the offer but thats to big for my tank im only keeping lps and anemones atm thanks for your offer !!

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I probably weld if for you if you want to stop by Longmont.
i appreciate the offer man but unfortunately its plastic i already tried using jb weld but it didn't hold :(

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey man i appreciate the offer but thats to big for my tank im only keeping lps and anemones atm thanks for your offer !!
Low intensity will fix that and you’ll have zero shadowing plus if you happen to upgrade you just transfer over the light and up the intensity a little. Food for thought but no problem if it’s not what you’d like.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
that light isnt too big for your tank. its also adjustable so you can run it however you like and be ready for bigger corals. i would get this one

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
that light isnt too big for your tank. its also adjustable so you can run it however you like and be ready for bigger corals. i would get this one
thanks for the input but im not planning on getting any sps im pretty much done with all of that im just keeping anemones for ever!! lol and a sweet elegance , so i can't justify getting a $500 ligth just for anemones

Status
Not open for further replies.