Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Saturday December 10 at 12:00 we will hold a North Frag Swap/Sale at The Ranch (Larimer County Fairgrounds and Event Center) in the Thomas McKee/4H Community building.
Address and Info:
The Ranch
Larimer County Fairgrounds and Events Complex
5280 Arena Circle, Suite 100
Loveland, CO 80538
Phone: (970) 619-4000

FREE admission to buyers/browsers/observers. Minimal fees for booths (see below).

Please bring a Holiday snack to share (Christmas Cookies, etc.), not required, but the more that participate, the more goodies we have to munch on

Fee structure and details:
1) FREE entry into the event
2) Table space for non-members and member sponsors/business partners: $25 cash or check plus a $25+ suggested retail value frag for the club selling table
3) Table space for members and society/featured/premium sponsors: a $25+ suggested retail value frag for the club selling table
4) Table space for Platinum sponsors: FREE

This matches the sponsor policy under FAQ for commercial sellers.
Table fees will be fixed amounts, that means no ticket system (as used in the past) and you get to keep all the money you make. Payment methods accepted are up to you.
The club will have both a selling table for the donated frags and a raffle for dry goods/gift certificates.

The event opens at 10:00 AM for sellers with reserved tank space and 12:00 PM for buyers. If you are selling and bringing your own equipment, please contact us for setup times.

The raffle will be held at 3:00 PM
Raffle items will be updated as details become available with more to come
24"x24"x8" frag table (I'll have my frags in it for the meeting but winner will get to take it home)
Lifereef Gift Certificate
Boston Aqua Farms propagation pack
Dry Rock from Marco Rocks
Spectrapure RO/DI filter
Gonzos 4 pack frag pack of japanese acans
plus a bunch more that you will have to come to find out about :)

Confirmed vendors:
Gonzos coral frags
Blue Diamond aquatics
Custom Aquaria
Ambrosio Aquatics
[FONT=&quot]Eric Leinberger[/FONT]
Myreeftoyours.com
Reefkoi

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The event opens at 11:00 PM for sellers with reserved tank space and 12:00 PM for buyers. If you are selling and bringing your own equipment, please contact us for setup times.

I assume you mean 11am?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
In the past few years this has been a very good swap! Even last year when it was snowing like crazy I want to say we had a few hundred people come on through. I also think it would have done way better had the weather been better.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just added a poll! Let us know if you'll be attending. We also will be updating this thread will all the vendors who will be in attendance and the raffle prizes so make sure you keep checking back!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Premier will be placing a coral order the beginning of next week. If there is anything in particular you are looking for to pick up at this event shoot me a PM and we will do our best to order it for you!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those people who don't check the first post for updates we will try to update both the first post and subsequent posts afterward. Here is a list of the confirmed items/vendors:

Raffle items will be updated as details become available with more to come
24"x24"x8" frag table (I'll have my frags in it for the meeting but winner will get to take it home)
Lifereef Gift Certificate
Boston Aqua Farms propagation pack
Dry Rock from Marco Rocks

Confirmed vendors:
Gonzos coral frags
Blue Diamond aquatics
Custom Aquaria
Ambrosio Aquatics
[FONT=&quot]Eric Leinberger[/FONT]
Myreeftoyours.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE SO THAT THE VENDORS CAN HAVE A MORE ACCURATE ACCOUNT FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE THERE!

Also, if you have a special request from vendors as to what you may want to see you can PM them or let them know here!!