• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes +1

• No

• Total voters
dv3;127841 said:
any photographers want to volunteer their time for this event?
Did anyone volunteer? Im not a photographer, but I have a really nice dslr with an auto setting an pretty proficient at not screwing up.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
dirtefish;128827 said:
Did anyone volunteer? Im not a photographer, but I have a really nice dslr with an auto setting an pretty proficient at not screwing up.
we had one person volunteer but he will probably be busy selling as well ...you and anyone else are certainly welcome to take pics ...the more the merrier

for anyone that does take pics ...please upload them on our facebook page ( i dont believe we have a limit there) or you could always send then to a board member

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
What's wrong with Facebook? :)

But you can also post your pictures here if you would like. I think each post is limited to 10 pictures per post. We would love to get as many pictures as possible for the meeting!

My wife has volunteered her face book account so I wont have to be tainted by social media.
And will over load my photo bucket accounts if needed.
Just holler at me for pics and ill take some random ones through out. My sitting fee is one frag per ten pics :) jk will be glad to help

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone has to do it ....looks like lifereef and marco rock failed to send their donations .....still trying to work it out and if we can get confirmation its in the mail or get it emailed it will still be in the raffle and may just have to arrange pick-up/delivery if not well hopefully next time

....Good News ....everything else for the raffle is in had and ready to go (well except the frag pack but josh will be there)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;128878 said:
well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone has to do it ....looks like lifereef and marco rock failed to send their donations .....still trying to work it out and if we can get confirmation its in the mail or get it emailed it will still be in the raffle and may just have to arrange pick-up/delivery if not well hopefully next time

....Good News ....everything else for the raffle is in had and ready to go (well except the frag pack but josh will be there)
We were still hoping that these companies would pull through and at least send us the coupons or gift certificates in the mail, but not sure!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;128884 said:
I'll toss a few frags into the raffle as well :) Just hit me up once I get it all setup, might do like a 3 pack winners choice type thing :)

C
MTS;128957 said:
Lets add a 2 head gold/orange torch to the raffle as well!!!
Awesome additions to the raffle!!! Thanks for being great sports guys!