• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again to all that donated to the event.
I no sooner got home and my wife decided we were going to use the gift card to Famous Daves I won in the raffle. Had a great meal to follow up a great event.

Thanks again.

LOL awesome, my wife and I werent sure the gift cards would do so well.... though I'm glad we ponied up

hope ya had some good pulled pork (ugh now I's hungry)

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had rib tips with mac n cheese, baked beans, corn on the cob, conbread muffin, topped the tips off with Devils Spit sauce. Def a good meal.

thanks again

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
you know it just occurred to me that i should say ...fish man you did a great job as well even though you didn't win the popular vote for the science fair i think there is a few years age gap between the 2 of you and at school age that is a whole lot and congrats to the both of you for doing what us "adults" didn't step up to do ...with the exception of jeff

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;88408 said:
you know it just occurred to me that i should say ...fish man you did a great job as well even though you didn't win the popular vote for the science fair i think there is a few years age gap between the 2 of you and at school that is a whole lot and congrats to the both of you for doing what us "adults" didn't step up to do ...with the exception of jeff
thanks!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;88408 said:
you know it just occurred to me that i should say ...fish man you did a great job as well even though you didn't win the popular vote for the science fair i think there is a few years age gap between the 2 of you and at school age that is a whole lot and congrats to the both of you for doing what us "adults" didn't step up to do ...with the exception of jeff
+1

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The_Fish_Man, your project was much more related to the aquarium hobby than mine. You did an excellent job, and it was a very nice project. Certainly better than many of the projects some of the kids have done at my school for our school science fair; even some of the high school projects. I hope we can do a science fair like this next year.

Oh, btw, this was my second meeting this year (DBTC was the first), but I didn't get a chance to hang around until people were done with the demos. Where do I pick up my decoder ring and larger inbox?

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;88584 said:
Oh, btw, this was my second meeting this year (DBTC was the first), but I didn't get a chance to hang around until people were done with the demos. Where do I pick up my decoder ring and larger inbox?
Me too!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those who signed in at the meeting last weekend got credit for being there, remember you ALWAYS have to sign in. If MASC is putting on a meeting there will always be a sign in spot/sheet. If you notice little fish you have a membership badge next to your name lol. Anybody else please PM me.