Roll Call

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where in the hell have all the "old timers" been hiding out just to name a few I am sure there will be a lot I miss that do not come around anymore. What is going on with MASC now days that keeps everyone away?

Mark
Kris
Tony
Aaron
Juan
Adam
Lance
Alex
bryan
Josh
Virg

and all the ones I miss. I am sure some of yall still creep but not much talk. I must say for one this place has seemed to get really boring over the past 6 months or so.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Alex Zoalander moved to Chicago a few months ago. And for the rest.....I think they are creepers lol. Jk see most of them here and there

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Havent seen Gabe on here either. The site certainly has slowed quite a bit :-( Its unfortunate. Maybe its a summer thing...people are out and about whereas winter time reefers have more time on their hands.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it's a summer thing as well.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been busy with the new job and learning a few new tricks with it. I pop in here n there as time permits, I check in once in awhile via Tapatalk too lol

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This happens about every summer. Things will pick up again about September or October.
At least you guys are around the board hehe. When I first joined this board, I probably saw about one post per month
and that included mine LOL.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan is still around, that piece of crap :). Mostly working behind the scenes these days as I'm on the road every other week. I'm downgrading soon because of that. BUT I'm hoping with all of the back door work I'm doing, the meeting we are having for Don and the event at Aqua Medic will be a big success!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am still here...

The divorce really hit me up side the head, so I have been doing what I can to stay on top. Plus I have a **** computer and hate getting online with my phone.

All in all the tank is doing well with a few losses here and there from me not taking care of the tank. i owe someone some red hornets but can not for the life of me remember who, so if you see this pm me plz.

I have been wheeling a lot so that has taken it;s toll on the pocket book. And I have been trying to save my Jeep club from imploding, we got a few loose canyons and we endied up deleting a ton of people from our site, one happened to be a hacker and he jacked up my site. So hate people...

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;180470 said:
I am still here...

The divorce really hit me up side the head, so I have been doing what I can to stay on top. Plus I have a **** computer and hate getting online with my phone.

All in all the tank is doing well with a few losses here and there from me not taking care of the tank. i owe someone some red hornets but can not for the life of me remember who, so if you see this pm me plz.

I have been wheeling a lot so that has taken it;s toll on the pocket book. And I have been trying to save my Jeep club from imploding, we got a few loose canyons and we endied up deleting a ton of people from our site, one happened to be a hacker and he jacked up my site. So hate people...
I'm still wondering about that Premier fish and Reef logo in your signature space :)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;180476 said:
I'm still wondering about that Premier fish and Reef logo in your signature space :)
Been working with Will, Jennifer and Kris since the divorce. Nothing like working someplace you can hardly call work seeing I love reef tanks.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ummm you owe me coral.... Yay!! give me give me!!!!

rockys_pride;180547 said:
I'm handy with a bat ;) LMK

On another note, don't let me forget I owe you coral

Sent using Forum Runner

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea Virg I got the boot from the Hooligans, I put a hole in my transfer case anyway............ :-:)tranquillity:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah we cleaned out a ton of people and some got booted by accident. Sign back up if you want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2