Frag Tank break down sale

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I set up a frag tank in the basement when I set up my display tank. This was supposed to be a tank for coral QT before introducing frags to my display. Well I was way too lazy to take care of a basement tank and lug buckets downstairs so it never panned out. The fish are in their new home now so I am breaking this tank down. I am interested parting out so feel free to message if you want something and also willing to sell as a bundle with a discount.

Light: Hydra 52 HD black version. $450

Tank: Acrylic shallow frag tank, not sure how many gallons, I am guessing 15-20+? 3 clear sides and black back and bottom. With Tunze scraper. SOLD

Sump: Emerald Sump 26, this one https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/emerald-sump-26-trigger-systems.html including a free return pump as well. SOLD

Mp10 Feb,6 2017 manufacturer date, only used since August. bought new. This is the none wireless model: $180 pending

Skimmer: Only used a couple of months bought in Dec. Tunze 9004 https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-comline-doc-skimmer-9004.html $120

JBJ ATO with pump $60

Eheim Auto Feeder $20

Local only, pick up only. No shipping sorry. Will consider some trades but I paid cash for all this and prefer cash.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe stuff is top notch! Maybe we can work a trade for that blue chalice you like, for the frag tank getting ready for break down ina few weeks! Text me

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe stuff is top notch! Maybe we can work a trade for that blue chalice you like, for the frag tank getting ready for break down ina few weeks! Text me
yep I didn't cheap out on it, I am just too lazy xD I went days without going down after I got the auto feeder lol.

how much of that chalice? I only wanted a small frag of it lol but feel free to buy the set up. we can work the chalice in ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
better pic of the frag tank. This was new, now it has coraline on it. Does have bulkheads too lol
[GALLERY=media, 43]1521144760111 by Cherub posted Mar 15, 2018 at 2:18 PM[/GALLERY]

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. I am parting out and interestd in partial trades as mentioned above. Also looking for a good zeovit reactor if anyone wants to trade.

better pic of the frag tank. This was new, now it has coraline on it. Does have bulkheads too lol
[GALLERY=media, 43]1521144760111 by Cherub posted Mar 15, 2018 at 2:18 PM[/GALLERY]

Says I dont have permissions to see pictures. I should have looked at it while I was there!! Bump for a great seller, buy the frag tank before I do.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Says I dont have permissions to see pictures. I should have looked at it while I was there!! Bump for a great seller, buy the frag tank before I do.
Weird, you should be able to see it. I checked permissions and everyone should be able to see the gallery and media images.... hmmm....

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
it only let me add a pic as a link or by adding it to a gallery which is crazy anyway. Initial post lets you upload images but not replies? That may be why

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ugh...wtf.. ill look into it

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
the gallery one, with the frag tank and dims. something weird with it permissions