Sad Day!!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I drove by this morning in the way to work and couldn't believe it. My uncle was in theatre 7 last night when It happened. It happened in 9 and stray bullets went through the walls in 8. He was fine but he said the sight was unbelievable. People with blood all over them and the tear gas was herendus. Blows me away that this guy has no record or any reason to believe he's dangerous and than pulls this off. Truly sad!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Unbelievable!!!!! I can't believe has happened again in our home front and state! Agreed sad sad sad day!!!!!

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This takes something that a lot of us do on a regular basis with our families into a whole new perspective. My eldest daughter goes to most of the midnight premiers with her friends. In fact she wanted to go last night, but had to work. she would have went to a closer theater, but it still freaks me out. My thoughts and prayers goes out to all those affected.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very sad.
My pregnant daughter and her husband go to that theater when they go see a movie. They were trying to get money together to go to that last night. Thank goodness they didn't.
My family's hearts and prayers go out to the victims, their families and friends, and the community.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They guy looked a little familier to me so I had to check my Google+ "friends"...he wasn't one of them. But I did find this profile pic for someone with the same name. Posted two days ago...scary.

Edit... maybe the pic isn't uploading correctly. Will try later.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
So crazy! I work 3 miles from the theatre. Most of my employees were at the midnight showing. 8 people from the Red Robin on Havana were shot. We have 2 employees who haven't been heard from that went to the movie. We are all hoping nobody we know died....

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, I know of at least 4 injured coworkers. And another is still missing that was there. Praying for the best right now. Been the longest day of my life.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully all of our members and families are OK! What a sad day for Colorado! I've been up traveling back here since around 1am and heard the breaking news when I awoke this morning, very very sad

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;178871 said:
Yeah, I know of at least 4 injured coworkers. And another is still missing that was there. Praying for the best right now. Been the longest day of my life.
Man i hope they are ok, definitely hits close to home! Hope all is well and im glad that guy gets to waste away the rest of his days in a 5x5 with no windows

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

@a bag of it ... in reality colorado has had more mass shootings then any state in recent history, which really sucks!

But yes a very sad day, I am a 911 dispatcher and as much as I live for crazy busy calls this is something I dont know if I would want to work. I have done lots of training in active shooter calls and it is intense, I have heard lots of radio traffic and it is just indescribable is the only way I can put it.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes said:
Man i hope they are ok, definitely hits close to home! Hope all is well and im glad that guy gets to waste away the rest of his days in a 5x5 with no windows

Nah, he doesn't deserve the tax dollars to keep him alive.

Heffe01 said:
Doesn't sound good. Just heard he is presumed dead.
What a terrible way to go, hope he's not :(

Sent using Forum Runner

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;178883 said:
Nah, he doesn't deserve the tax dollars to keep him alive.
I would rather see him finish out the next 40 miserable years of his life in a concrete box than to give him the easy way out and put him out of his misery with the death penalty. He needs to rot for a while and hopefully live in fear and pain for the next 40 years.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep i totally agree!! Maybe to make up for the expense the jail can sell beatings!!! 50.00=10 min and a pair of brass knuckles.... it could work!

To all those involved keep us posted, if theres any help needed im sure someone here including myself would be happy to do anything.

pidge

Angel Fish
I would be more than happy to pay an extra 20$ a week to see this guy sit in solitary for the rest of his life. We would see how his brain would react to that. What a miserable chump!!