• Oatyfruitybar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little_fish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello Everyone!! I will be posting 1 picture of the poster boards, as well as everyones conclusions. From there, it is up to all of you to vote to see who will win the club vote :). This is NOT to determine who wins the overall contest, as that is being handled by the judges as we speak, this is merely for club bragging rights. The winner will win a SpectraPure MPRO RO unit. Adam may be able to give a few more details on the prize :). To follow I will make 1 new post for each of the projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabasco

Clown Fish
Thanks Juan! That is a sweet RO unit!! One other question, when do the polls close? :)

Is anyone else having a problem reading Tabasco's Conclusion.doc file? I'm trying to open it and it says it's corrupt. If anyone else can open it can you save a copy and PM it to me or just copy/paste the text? I'd really like to read it.

I also had an issue opening it once on my computer. I'd also like to have the entire project posted as opposed to just the conclusion. Let me know what I can do. I had sent the write up over in seperate documents by section initially. I can combine. Thanks!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Amber Check out the new file and let me know if it is the right thing.

Adam

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Btw amber. I put all of my zoas on the edge of a rock and they are popping up like crazy. Great project!!

Nice!! That's cool to see that You tried it and getting similar results. Since that wasn't what the initial experiment was trying one wonders if there were some other variable causing that.

Definately think it is something worth looking into.

Would you mind posting on the project thread that way keeps all the info in the same place? Thanks so much for sharing!!!

It would be kind of cool to be able to expand your experiment to a range of conditions too, Tabasco. High/low flow, high/low lighting and see how that affects zoas. Maybe there is an absolute optimum of conditions that would force zoas to grow at a much faster rate, which I'm sure would be appreciated by aquarists everywhere.

I personally would like to expand on my experiment as well someday - maybe move up to full scale aquariums with livestock and track nitrate levels. It becomes a little harder to quantify but the practical results may be more worth it. :)

lol only 15 people voting? There were more people than that at the garage sale. :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
But you can't see them on tapatalk so have to use a good ol fashioned computer :)