Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oatyfruitybar

• Little_fish

• Total voters
reefmaster719;189448 said:
Baaahhh... Gotta break out my 30lb old school Mac book then...lol
on my phone I can hit menu and then hit view in browser in tapatalk to view the poll and vote

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Also, the thread was hard to find for me. I Wouldn't have found it if I didn't know it existed. I had to search for 'science fair'.

So funny cuz I mainly use taptalk so I can't see the poll or what's going on. :) it will be a big surprise. I kinda like not knowing what is going on.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tabasco;189529 said:
Also, the thread was hard to find for me. I Wouldn't have found it if I didn't know it existed. I had to search for 'science fair'.

So funny cuz I mainly use taptalk so I can't see the poll or what's going on. :) it will be a big surprise. I kinda like not knowing what is going on.
? It's just as accessible as any other thread made?

I really cant find it without using the search field when I access on my pc. When i go to masc events/science fair the thread does not show up for me. Nor do I see it in new posts, even if I just posted so there is a new post.

Not a big deal, just that might be the reason there is not more activity.

It does show up in my participated threads though so its easy to find on my iPhone. Just don't see the poll. ;)

Don't know what the official finish is, but the unofficial looks to be Little Fish. Congrats!!! That is a great rodi! Its the one I use and I am completely happy with it.

Again congrats and great job!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats little fish!!! Also, I know we are getting to the wire! Judging process is taking a little long, but we should have an overall winner very soon!