1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Section for member reviews

Discussion in 'Questions & Feedback' started by Balz3352, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Is there a section for member reviews that I'm not finding?

2. FinsUp

FinsUp According to my watch, the time is now. M.A.S.C Club Member

Reviews of?

3. Balz3352

Frags help advice I guess just a general review... In my mind it may be helpful for newbies like me to know which members are the best and helpful at certain things like Baja Mike for sps Craigar for massive systems CRW for zoa mastery (3 real generalizations off the top of my head) or even hey this guy gives great prices on zoas. Or xjmav gave me great general just starting out advice or even a place to give shout out to someone who helped you in a bind.. If this sounds stupid just say so and move on.. No hurt feelings

4. Balz3352

Fins up for a quick response ;)

5. FinsUp

Not a bad idea at all! I don't think there's a specific section for that kind of info. Usually we just post up a shout-out thread in the general reefkeeping section.

6. FinsUp

:rofl:

7. Balz3352

Cool well might clean up some of the general to have a specific section and easier to find each member... But I guess that's up to the board. ;)

8. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

9. FinsUp

That's good for sales feedback, but I don't think it works for "Chad's the zoa god, Mike knows sticks, and Austin was a huge help with the basics"